- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us!
- 2 hr 30 min whale watching cruise
- Chance to see Dolphins and Seals frolicking around the bay
- Complimentary anti-nausea wristband if required
- 20% Off Augusta Hotel Motel
- Picture CD
- Guaranteed whale sightings or we will take you out again for free!
What to Expect
Jump aboard Tradewind III, one of Western Australia's most stylish and luxurious charter boats to view the majestic whales in Flinders Bay, Augusta. There are limited numbers on each cruise, ensuring everyone has an unobstructed view of the whales, with plenty of space around on the stern or bow to get up close and personal. Alternatively, perch yourself up high on the flybridge next to Captain Paul and get a birds-eye view of the action.
There is also plenty of cabin space inside to relax between the whales or to take a respite from the elements. There is also a state-of-the-art hydrophone on board so you can not only see these wonderful creatures, but you can hear them as well.
The whale migration along Australia's west coast begins in late May and runs until November and December. You'll typically spot the migrating Humpback and Southern right whales as they leave the cold, food-rich Antarctic waters. The Southern rights have their calves close to shore while the Humpbacks continue their journey north to their breeding grounds in warmer water.
Augusta is perfectly placed to view these spectacular wild animals as they make their way past, often stopping off for a rest and play.
The cruise lasts for around 2 hrs 30 mins, and you're assured a great time. The crew and vessel, as well as the pristine waters and gentle giants, will make it an unforgettable experience. The Captain also has the most experience of any skipper in the southwest, so you're guaranteed sightings, otherwise, you can try again another day for free.
Where we visit:
- Flinders Bay
- All cruises are subject to tide, weather conditions and minimum numbers and may be changed without notice due to conditions of the day
- Should a cruise be cancelled by the Operator a full refund will be given
- The operator guarantees sightings and offers a complimentary cruise on the next available departure if you don't sight any whales on your day of travel
- The operator will not be held responsible for any personal injuries, equipment loss or damage sustained whilst travelling, embarking or disembarking our whale watching vessels
For cancellations made in part or in full more than 14 days after making a booking and:
- More than 7 days prior to departure – Full Refund or a voucher issued for a future tour (conditions apply)
- Less than 7 days but more than 48 hrs notice (during business hours) prior to departure – Refund less 20% administrative / cancellation charge
- Less than 48 hours notice - Less than 48 hours prior to check-in time – full payment will be retained no refund.
Reviews for Augusta Whale Watching
Get Instant Confirmation