- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 90-minute guided eco-tour discovering Broome's intriguing coastline, take in the amazing scenery & learn about its colourful history
- Cruise through Roebuck Bay & Dampier Creek to meet the diversity of wildlife
- Enjoy delicious gourmet platters accompanied by sparkling wine
- Experienced crew sharing informative & entertaining commentary
- Convenient return transfers from selected Broome accommodation
BroomeTime Scenic Creek CruiseDiscover pristine creek inlets abundant with flora and fauna and be mesmerised by the stunning Kimberley Coast on this eco tour that has it all
What to Expect
Discover the hypnotising beauty of the Kimberley Coastline, with its striking azure waters and contrasting red cliffs, on this 90-minute scenic eco-tour. Relax and enjoy sparkling wine and gourmet platters while you cruise through the natural beauty of Roebuck Bay and Dampier Creek, and meet the incredible array of birds species and marine life that inhabit the region.
Roebuck Bay, a heritage-listed marine park, has an incredibly diverse ecosystem and its extensive seagrass meadows are home to a myriad of marine life. As you cruise through the bay, you may be lucky enough to spot dolphins, turtles or manta rays depending on the season. Your friendly crew will be providing an entertaining and informative commentary on everything Broome, including its colourful history and the evolution of the coastline.
Get up close and personal to an array of unique flora and fauna and admire the endless white sands and winding tributaries on a meandering cruise up Dampier Creek. Sit back and unwind with sparkling wine and gourmet platters as you take it all in.
The shallow landing vessels allow you to disembark directly onto the beach and is the perfect boat to explore this amazing coastline. A moderate level of fitness is required as you may enjoy short beach walks with distances of approximately 150 metres and reef shoes will be compulsory as you wade through shin-deep water on your afternoon of discovery.
Where We Visit
- Roebuck Bay
- Dampier Creek
Frequently Asked Questions
As part of our environmental management plan, we have stopped using single-use plastic water bottles. Please bring your own reusable drink bottle, or we have aluminium drink bottles available to purchase at our merchandise shop. We have plenty of iced water to top up your bottles at our venue and on the boat. Bring your wallet as there is an onsite bar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for purchase, coffee, as well as a selection of gifts and keepsake items from our merchandise shop.
Booties or reef shoes are essential on all of our tours. You can either bring your own or you can purchase them or hire them from us. This can be done at the time of booking your tour online, or on the day of your tour from our merchandise shop. You could also wear old sneakers however you will be wading through shin-deep water so they will get wet and dirty!
It is recommended that you consider sun protection and wear covered shoulders, a hat and sunglasses for this reason. You may need a jacket during the cooler days.
Yes, you will get wet. You will be required to wade in water up to your shins for short distances and there may be some ocean spray depending on the wind conditions and direction.
A moderate level of fitness and mobility is required. There are multiple large steps to embark/ disembark the vessel with a handrail on one side. There will be beach walks of up to 70m required over varying terrains and undulations. Wading in shin-deep water is required for short distances.
All of our tours include Gourmet food. There is a variety of foods and options to suit most appetites and designed to ensure there is something to suit everyone’s food preferences. Should you have an allergy to a food type please advise at the time of booking in the ‘special requirements’ section and all efforts will be made to accommodate specific requirements however our kitchen contains all food types so it is recommended that passengers bring relevant anti-allergy medication with them if required. We do cater for Coeliacs – please ensure this is noted in your booking.
Our tours have a specific operational envelope with regards to weather conditions and tides. We know it is disappointing when a tour is cancelled however we have specific operational envelopes to ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers. If we do cancel a tour due to weather, we will do our best to offer you another tour time/ day that fits with your travel plans. If we are unable to relocate you to an alternative tour, we will refund your booking.
- Tours are very tidal dependant & the departure times vary each day
- Moderate level of fitness & mobility required
- Booties or reef shoes are compulsory on this tour so please either bring your own or you will need to hire or purchase them from The Operator
- Tours are subject to minimum numbers & weather conditions in order to operate
- All participants are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Cancellations within 48 hours prior to departure will be subject to 100% cancellation fees
- For groups of 7 or more, cancellations within 7 days prior to departure will be subject to 100% cancellation fees
- Any cancellations outside of these times will be fully refundable
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely