- Join a leisure snorkel tour in Byron Bay!
- Swim with sea turtles, manta rays, and tropical fish
- Full equipment hire (fins, mask, snorkel, wetsuit)
- Free snorkel lesson in a heated training pool
- Optional camera hire
- Boat ride to Julian Rocks
- Snorkel guide for the duration of your tour
- Transport to and from the dive store to the launch site
WHAT TO EXPECT
If diving is not your thing then join a daily snorkelling trip to Julian Rocks. Enjoy the diversity and colour found in the reserve’s clear shallow waters. A snorkel trip to Julian Rocks Marine Reserve includes the boat ride, equipment hire (mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit), and a free snorkel lesson (if required).
On this snorkel tour, you'll spot friendly sea turtles, wobbegong sharks, graceful rays, and an abundance of colourful fish in the waters of Byron Bay. This snorkel site combines marine life found in the deep Southern Ocean as well as that found in the tropical waters of the Great Barrier Reef! Julian Rocks is a snorkel site you do not want to miss. Create memories that will last a lifetime and don’t forget your camera!
Whilst snorkelling you are supervised by qualified dive staff who will ensure you get the most from your trip to Julian Rocks Marine Reserve. Upon your return to the dive shop, you can have a hot shower before the dive crew helps you identify the creatures you saw. Please note that all snorkel participants must be able to swim (minimum age of 5 years) and be comfortable in the water.