- Pole-feeding a huge saltwater crocodile
- A souvenir photo with a baby croc
- 45min personalised guided tour with an experienced crocodile handler
- A signed certificate & chilled water
- Entry into Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Hartley's lagoon boat cruise
- Wildlife presentations including
- Crocodile Farm Tour
- Snake Show
- Crocodile Feeding
- Crocodile Attack Show
- Various self-guided walks
Big Croc Feed at Hartley's Crocodile AdventuresIt's time for a crocodile snack! Pole feed a huge saltwater crocodile and enjoy a 45min personalised guided tour of Hartley's Crocodile Adventures.
- Other premium wildlife encounters
- Transfers can be added from Cairns & Northern Beaches or Palm Cove
What to Expect
Get your adrenaline pumping with this ultimate big croc experience at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures. You'll enjoy an in-depth look at the world of crocodiles with a 45min personalised guided tour from an experience Hartley's crocodile handler. However, the highlight is the chance to pole feed a huge saltwater crocodile from a safe platform. It's an exhilarating experience as these massive creatures launch themselves metres out of the water and chomp down on the tasty snack. On the other end of the scale, you'll also get to hold a juvenile croc for a souvenir photo. They're less snappy and more cute!
Of course, you'll also enjoy general entry to the park, and the opportunity to take in the wildlife presentations and a 20min boat cruise on Hartley's lagoon. It's the number 1 spot to see crocodiles up close in North Queensland! Watch as they cruise quietly alongside the boat, or bask in the sun on the banks of the wetland.
The presentations include a snake show, where the handlers show off a variety of different species, from harmless pythons to some of Australia's most venomous reptiles. Then, at the crocodile show, you'll see a huge estuarine (saltwater) crocodile hand fed in a presentation and learn about Australia’s indigenous freshwater crocodiles. Witness the notorious death roll and head shake of the crocs during the Crocodile Attack Show – it's edge of your seat exhilarating.
Finally, with any extra time you have, you can take a leisurely stroll along the 2,500m of timber boardwalks and pathways on a journey of discovery through eucalypt woodlands, notophyll rainforest and melaleuca wetlands. Check out cute and cuddly koalas, see adorable wallabies and wombats, or visit the cassowaries with their deadly talons and prehistoric appearance.
- Big Croc Feed at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures - Self DrivePole feed a huge saltwater crocodile and enjoy a 45min personalised guided tour of Hartley's Crocodile Adventures.
FromAUD $140Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- Big Croc Feed with Palm Cove transfersPole feed a huge saltwater crocodile and enjoy a 45min personalised guided tour of Hartley's Crocodile Adventures.
FromAUD $163Check AvailabilityNext available: 13 Jun 2022
- Big Croc Feed with Cairns & Northern Beaches transfersPole feed a huge saltwater crocodile and enjoy a 45min personalised guided tour of Hartley's Crocodile Adventures.
FromAUD $177Check AvailabilityNext available: 13 Jun 2022
- Big Croc Feed with Port Douglas transfers
FromAUD $185Check AvailabilityNext available: 13 Jun 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
There are two dedicated car parks are located near the Reception. Most of the park is wheelchair accessible and reasonably level. The pathways to Gondwana Gateway and Cassowary Walk are moderately steep and assistance may be required. Ambulant access toilets are located at Lilies Restaurant and at our Gallery of Living Art.
Wheelchairs are available free of charge from Admissions. Please contact us before your visit to book a wheelchair.
We ask visitors with assistance or guide dogs to contact us in advance to discuss possible animal welfare issues so mutually appropriate arrangements can be made.
Some of our animals may view your dog as ‘prey’ or a ‘predator’. Large crocodiles may try to attack your dog through the fence, while wallabies and cassowaries will flee in a panic possibly causing injury to themselves.
Assistance and guide dogs are welcome in the Restaurant, on the boat cruise, the Crocodile Farm Tour and selected wildlife displays. Subject to prior arrangements, we can mind your dog and provide a Wildlife Keeper to help you access areas with sensitive or potentially aggressive animals.
The minimum age for the Big Croc Feed is 16 years, however, children are permitted in the park, and to watch family and friends do the feeding Hartley's Crocodile Adventures is a great day out for the whole family. Children need to remain supervised by parents at all times.
- You accept full risk in entering these premises you do so voluntarily and entirely at your own risk including any risk to minors or anybody under your control. You acknowledge that some animals in the premises are by their nature dangerous and capable of causing harm and even death to humans. Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures accepts no responsibility whatsoever for death, personal injury or loss of any kind howsoever caused to entrants to these premises
- Children are permitted in the park, however, the minimum age for the Big Croc Feed is 16 years. Non-participating adults & children with regular park entry may watch family/friends doing the Big Croc Feed. Children must be controlled and actively supervised at all times by a responsible adult, unaccompanied children will not be allowed in and must be with a paying adult
- Do not climb fences or feed animals except under the supervision of staff
- Do not throw objects at, poke or harass the animals
- Keep to designated pathways
- At least 24 hours' notice is required for cancellations
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely