- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Join a historical day tour that showcases the Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Cooktown
- Fully guided tour lead by experienced naturalist guides
- Explore the historic village of Cooktown
- Enjoy amazing views and sunset over the Endeavour River
- Visit the Daintree Rainforest, the Bloomfield Track to Wujal Wujal, Wujal Wujal Waterfalls and more
- Experience hidden gems of the jungle including secluded beaches and swimming holes
- All national park fees and permits
- Small, private touring group
- Transfers in a comfortable and airconditioned vehicle
- A delicious lunch and complimentary drinks
Why Do We Love This
1 Day Cooktown & Daintree Tour
Journey to historical Cooktown through the Daintree Rainforest
- Experience an exclusive 1 Day Cooktown & Daintree tour that showcases Far North Queensland's natural beauty and culture. Highlights include an Indigenous interpretive walk to Wujal Wujal Falls, Bloomfield Track, James Cook Museum, Lions Den Hotel and Cooktown Botanical Gardens.
What to Expect
Experience an exclusive eco-tour that showcases North Queensland’s natural beauty and culture in this fast-paced day tour.
The day starts off exploring the beauty of the Daintree Rainforest, where you'll see many natural wonders including an incredible 500-year-old fig tree.
You will cross the cool, clear waters of Emmagen Creek (be sure to keep an eye out for crocodiles!), then venture onto the treacherous Bloomfield Track and explore the cascading Wujal Wujal Waterfalls.
The adventure continues up to the historic Cooktown to the imposing mountain range Black Mountain made up of massive granite boulders, which are home to unique wildlife and rich in Aboriginal culture.
Refresh and unwind with a delicious lunch and drinks in Cooktown Village, and then enjoy the sunset at the Grassy Hill lookout.
You will then end the full day tour journeying back to Cairns or Port Douglas, while stopping off at various secluded beaches and swimming holes where you will have the opportunity for a swim to cool off after your action-packed day.
The tour operates with daily pick-ups from anywhere in Cape Tribulation. Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Beach House - 8:10am
Pk's Jungle Village - 8:15am
Turtle Rock Cafe - 8:20am
Cape Tribulation Camping - 8:25am
Ferntree Rainforest Lodge- 8:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
No physical strength is required. However, there is bush walking and swimming involved if you choose to include this in your tour. If you have a restricted mobility or medical condition of concern, please contact The Supplier to discuss requirements prior to your tour. The Supplier is happy to alter the tour to fit your requirements and needs to ensure you will have the best experience and adventure possible.
The groups are small and comprised of likeminded people all aiming for the same experience – to explore Tropical Far North Queensland’s many beautiful destinations. Maximum group size per car is 4 or 5 people.
Travel insurance is essential for overseas holidays, as it can help cover the cost of accidents, illnesses and delays. There are hundreds of companies in the market, and you can compare travel cover quotes online using a comparison site.
Yes Far North Escapes is registered to sell flights.
You’re on holiday! At no time during our tours will you be required to cook.
All of our Cape York Tours are Guaranteed departures when at least 3 guests are confirmed. Our one day and multi-day tours are a minimum of 2 guests for a Guaranteed departure.
Reviews for Full Day 4WD Cooktown And Daintree Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- Children and minors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- If required, baby car seats can be provided at an extra charge.
- All minors that are under the age of 2 are free, but any extra charges accumulated throughout the tour will have to be covered by the entity undertaking the booking.
- Approximate pickup and scheduled times are only a guide - certain circumstances can alter these times
- Single travelers must book a “single” rate as The Supplier doesn't offer shared rooms with other single travelers
- 100% cancellation fee applies to all tours cancelled within 72 hours before departure or no show
- Payment must be made before the due date and cancellations must be made in writing or by email to email@example.com. Far North Escapes has the right to cancel the reservation if payment is not received, and advises purchasing travel insurance to avoid cancellation policy fines.
- 0% cancellation fee 14 days or more prior to departure
•25% cancellation fee 7-13 days prior to departure
•100% cancellation fee 3 days prior to departure
- •25% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
•50% cancellation fee 29 – 15 days prior to departure
•100% cancellation fee 14 days prior to departure
Special cancellation terms apply to the tours listed below:
- •25% cancellation fee 60 days or more prior to departure
- •50% cancellation fee 59 – 30 days prior to departure
- •100% cancellation fee 29 days prior to departure
- •25% cancellation fee 60 days or more prior to departure
•50% cancellation fee 59 – 30 days prior to departure
•100% cancellation fee 29 days prior to departure
Transfer of Tour Dates
- Transfer to another tour requires a handling fee of $120 and no cancellation fee, but changing dates is the same as cancelling and a cancellation fee will be imposed.
Unused Tour Sectors
- No refund will be made for any portion of a tour that is not used or undertaken.
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Cape Tribulation
- Cow Bay
- Daintree Village
- Port Douglas
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation