- Entry to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Entry to Kuranda Koala Gardens
- Entry to Birdworld Kuranda
Great Australian Wildlife Experience
Get up close with all kinds of Australian animals with this self-drive package that includes entry to 3 of North Queensland's best wildlife and nature attractions.
- Transfers (this is a self-drive package only)
- Premium wildlife experiences
WHAT TO EXPECT
Explore 3 of North Queensland's best wildlife attractions for one great price. This package includes admission to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures, Kuranda Koala Gardens & Birdworld Kuranda. You'll have three days to visit all three locations, making your own way to each location.
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is the best place to see crocodiles. The park covers over 15 hectares of bushland that is home to an abundance of local flora and fauna, creating a truly authentic wildlife experience. Enjoy entertaining and educational wildlife presentations including snake and crocodile shows. Then, take a 20min boat cruise on Hartley’s Lagoon to get even closer to these prehistoric reptiles. It's not all scales though, you can also visit cuddly koalas, cute kangaroos and wallabies, or hefty wombats. The park is open from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm daily.
Kuranda Koala Gardens is a boutique wildlife attraction, located in the world-famous Kuranda Rainforest Village. It's home to an amazing array of Australian animals, including wallabies, wombats, quokkas, pythons and freshwater crocodiles. What they lack in size, is made up for in cuteness. It's also one of the very few places in Australia where you can hold a Koala for a souvenir photo (extra cost). Kuranda Koala Gardens also has the only nocturnal exhibit in the Tableland region, giving you the opportunity to see up close some night-loving marsupials like the Greater Bilby, Northern Bettong and the rare Mahogany Glider. The gardens are open from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm daily.
Surround yourself with living colour at Birdworld Kuranda. It's a large walk-through free-flight aviary housing a dazzling array of Australian birds and exotic parrots originating from the world’s tropical rainforests. The environment replicates the natural habitats of almost 60 native and exotic species. There are brilliant Amazonian macaws, the endangered and stately cassowary, cheeky rainbow lorikeets, galahs, cockatoos and many more. Make sure you bring your camera for feeding and photo opportunities! It's open from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm daily.
Ensure to allow enough time to travel between locations if you're visiting 2 in one day. Hartley's Crocodile Adventures is at Wangetti; 45 minutes drive north of Cairns. However, both Kuranda Koala Gardens and Birdworld Kuranda are situated within the Kuranda Heritage Markets, approximately 45 minutes drive from Hartley’s. You can drive to Kuranda, or take the opportunity to purchase tickets on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway or Kuranda Scenic Railway for an extra unique experience.
Great Australian Wildlife Experience
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Can I bring my children?
Absolutely! The 3 wildlife parks are a great day out for the whole family. Children need to remain supervised by parents at all times.
- You accept full risk in entering these premises you do so voluntarily and entirely at your own risk including any risk to minors or anybody under your control. You acknowledge that some animals in the premises are by their nature dangerous and capable of causing harm and even death to humans. The operators accepts no responsibility whatsoever for death, personal injury or loss of any kind howsoever caused to entrants to these premises
- Children must be controlled and actively supervised at all times by a responsible adult, unaccompanied children will not be allowed in and must be with a paying adult
- Do not climb fences or feed animals except under the supervision of staff
- Do not throw objects at, poke or harass the animals
- Keep to designated pathways
- Visitors have three consecutive days to use the pass at all three locations from the date on the voucher
100% cancellation fee applies for tours cancelled within 24 hours of the start
Read full supplier's terms & conditions