Journey through and over World Heritage protected rainforest in this day trip perfect for the whole family
Kuranda Skyrail and Scenic Rail Day Trip - Self Drive Highlights
- Get up to 10% cash back per person when you book with us!
- Enjoy access to both Kuranda's Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Rail
- Enjoy free time exploring Kuranda Village before the 3.30pm Kuranda Scenic Rail
- Free transfer back to your car included
- Option to upgrade to a Gold Class package on the Kuranda Scenic Rail
- Explore World Heritage protected rainforest and time at both Red Peak and Barron Falls stations, both with spectacular lookouts
- Complimentary guided boardwalk tours are offered throughout the day at Red Peak Station
- Discounted entry into selected Kuranda attractions with your Kuranda Boarding Pass
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuranda Skyrail and Scenic Rail Day Trip - Self Drive
No. Accommodation transfers currently not available from Northern Beaches or Port Douglas.
Customers booking in North America, please note that you may see the incorrect date once you add a tour to your cart. i.e. if you chose 24th, this may appear as the 23rd in your cart as you complete you booking. This is just a visual error due to the time difference- please continue with the booking and when complete, your confirmation email will have the correct date that you originally chose. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Reviews for Kuranda Skyrail and Scenic Rail Day Trip - Self Drive
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Self drive to Skyrail Smithfield Terminal
Free car parking at Skyrail
9.45am or 12.00pm Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Free time in Kuranda
2.00pm or 3.30pm Kuranda Scenic Rail
Transfer from train station to Skyrail Car Park
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway - Smithfield