- Entry to Kuranda Koala Gardens
- Entry to Birdworld Kuranda
- Entry to Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
Kuranda Wildlife Experience Package
Wildlife lovers of all kinds will appreciate this Kuranda Wildlife Experience Package with entry to Kuranda Koala Gardens, Birdworld Kuranda, and the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary.
- Premium wildlife experiences
WHAT TO EXPECT
Get up close with Kuranda's best wildlife with entry to 3 different wildlife parks for one great price. This includes Kuranda Koala Gardens, Birdworld Kuranda, and Australian Butterfly Sanctuary. All 3 destinations are next to each other and can be visited in a single day.
Make your first stop at the Kuranda Koala Gardens to collect your package tickets. It's a boutique wildlife attraction, located in the world-famous Kuranda Rainforest Village. It's home to an amazing array of Australian animals, including wallabies, wombats, quokkas, pythons and freshwater crocodiles. What they lack in size, is made up for in cuteness. It's also one of the very few places in Australia where you can hold a Koala for a souvenir photo (extra cost). Kuranda Koala Gardens also has the only nocturnal exhibit in the Tableland region, giving you the opportunity to see up close some night-loving marsupials like the Greater Bilby, Northern Bettong and the rare Mahogany Glider. The gardens are open from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm daily.
Next, head to Birdworld Kuranda to surround yourself with living colour. It's a large walk-through free-flight aviary housing a dazzling array of Australian birds and exotic parrots originating from the world’s tropical rainforests. The environment replicates the natural habitats of almost 60 native and exotic species. There are brilliant Amazonian macaws, the endangered and stately cassowary, cheeky rainbow lorikeets, galahs, cockatoos and many more. Make sure you bring your camera for feeding and photo opportunities! It's open from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm daily.
Finally, make your way to the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, the largest butterfly flight aviary and exhibit in the Southern Hemisphere. This sanctuary is home to over 1500 butterflies, all of which are bred in its own breeding laboratory. The butterflies include the local rainforest species, including the electric blue Ulysses, the majestic green and yellow Cairns Birdwing and the Monarch butterfly. Choose from a range of experiences for the whole family, including educational immersive exhibits and guided tours through the aviary and breeding laboratory. Insider tip – wear brightly coloured clothing such as red and hot pink to help attract the butterflies! The sanctuary is open from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm daily.
Kuranda Wildlife Experience Package
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Family Rate (2 adults + 2 children):
Can I bring my children?
Absolutely! This package is a great day out for the whole family. Children need to remain supervised by parents at all times.
What should I bring?
Comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, water, camera, and money for souvenirs, food and drinks.
Wear bright colours, as it makes you more attractive to the butterflies at The Australian Butterfly Sanctuary. However, food is not permitted in the sanctuary.
- You accept full risk in entering these premises you do so voluntarily and entirely at your own risk including any risk to minors or anybody under your control. You acknowledge that some animals in the premises are by their nature dangerous and capable of causing harm and even death to humans. The operator accepts no responsibility whatsoever for death, personal injury or loss of any kind howsoever caused to entrants to these premises
- Children must be controlled and actively supervised at all times by a responsible adult, unaccompanied children will not be allowed in and must be with a paying adult
- Do not climb fences or feed animals except under the supervision of staff
- Do not throw objects at, poke or harass the animals
- Keep to designated pathways
- Food is not permitted within The Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
100% cancellation fee applies for tours cancelled within 24 hours of the start
Read full supplier's terms & conditions