- Hold a python or baby crocodile for a souvenir photo
- Get close with giant pythons, American alligators, lizards and exotic tortoises
- Feed a snake and crocodilians
- 1hr guided tour with an experienced wildlife handler
- Entry into Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Hartley's lagoon boat cruise
- Wildlife presentations including
- Crocodile Farm Tour
- Snake Show
- Crocodile Feeding
- Crocodile Attack Show
- Various self-guided walks
Reptastic 5 at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
If you like them cold and scaly, then this is the ultimate tour! Get up close with 5 of Hartley's Crocodile Adventures most popular reptiles.
- Other premium wildlife encounters
- Transfers can be added from Cairns & Northern Beaches or Palm Cove
Why do we love this
If you like all things slippery and scaly, then you'll appreciate this in-depth and interactive encounter with the best of Hartley's Crocodile Adventures reptiles. You'll take a 1hr guided tour with an experienced wildlife handler, who'll give you an insight into the park and all its inhabitants. Meet colourful lizards, snakes and tortoises, and hold a python or baby crocodile for an incredible souvenir photo. You'll also get to feed snacks to a snake, unique lizards, and some of the awesome crocodilians.
Of course, you'll also enjoy general entry to the park, and the opportunity to take in the wildlife presentations and a 20min boat cruise on Hartley's lagoon. It's the number 1 spot to see crocodiles up close in North Queensland! Watch as they cruise quietly alongside the boat, or bask in the sun on the banks of the wetland.
The presentations include a snake show, where the handlers show off a variety of different species, from harmless pythons to some of Australia's most venomous reptiles. Then, at the crocodile show, you'll see a huge estuarine (saltwater) crocodile hand fed in a presentation and learn about Australia’s indigenous freshwater crocodiles. Witness the notorious death roll and head shake of the crocs during the Crocodile Attack Show – it's edge of your seat exhilarating.
Finally, with any extra time you have, you can take a leisurely stroll along the 2,500m of timber boardwalks and pathways on a journey of discovery through eucalypt woodlands, notophyll rainforest and melaleuca wetlands. Check out cute and cuddly koalas, see adorable wallabies and wombats, or visit the cassowaries with their deadly talons and prehistoric appearance.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You accept full risk in entering these premises you do so voluntarily and entirely at your own risk including any risk to minors or anybody under your control. You acknowledge that some animals in the premises are by their nature dangerous and capable of causing harm and even death to humans. Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures accepts no responsibility whatsoever for death, personal injury or loss of any kind howsoever caused to entrants to these premises
- Children are permitted in the park, however, the minimum age for the Repastic 5 is 10 years. Children must be controlled and actively supervised at all times by a responsible adult, unaccompanied children will not be allowed in and must be with a paying adult
- Do not climb fences or feed animals except under the supervision of staff
- Do not throw objects at, poke or harass the animals
- Keep to designated pathways
- Reptastic 5 at Hartley's Crocodile AdventuresIf you like all things slippery and scaly, then you'll appreciate this in-depth and interactive encounter with 5 of the best of Hartley's Crocodile Adventures reptiles.
From AUD $134Value AUD $140SAVE AUD $6Check AvailabilityNext available: 01 Nov 2021
- Reptastic 5 at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures with Palm Cove transfersIf you like all things slippery and scaly, then you'll appreciate this in-depth and interactive encounter with 5 of the best of Hartley's Crocodile Adventures reptiles.
From AUD $154Value AUD $163SAVE AUD $9Check AvailabilityNext available: 01 Nov 2021
- Reptastic 5 at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures with Cairns and Northern Beaches transfersIf you like all things slippery and scaly, then you'll appreciate this in-depth and interactive encounter with 5 of the best of Hartley's Crocodile Adventures reptiles.
From AUD $170Value AUD $177SAVE AUD $7Check AvailabilityNext available: 01 Nov 2021
- Reptastic 5 with Port Douglas transfers
From AUD $172Check AvailabilityNext available: 01 Nov 2021
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Does the park have mobility access?
There are two dedicated car parks are located near the Reception. Most of the park is wheelchair accessible and reasonably level. The pathways to Gondwana Gateway and Cassowary Walk are moderately steep and assistance may be required. Ambulant access toilets are located at Lilies Restaurant and at our Gallery of Living Art.
Wheelchairs are available free of charge from Admissions. Please contact us before your visit to book a wheelchair.
We ask visitors with assistance or guide dogs to contact us in advance to discuss possible animal welfare issues so mutually appropriate arrangements can be made.
Some of our animals may view your dog as ‘prey’ or a ‘predator’. Large crocodiles may try to attack your dog through the fence, while wallabies and cassowaries will flee in a panic possibly causing injury to themselves.
Assistance and guide dogs are welcome in the Restaurant, on the boat cruise, the Crocodile Farm Tour and selected wildlife displays. Subject to prior arrangements, we can mind your dog and provide a Wildlife Keeper to help you access areas with sensitive or potentially aggressive animals.
Can I bring my children?
The minimum age for the Reptastic 5 is 10 years, and children must be accompanied by a paying adult. However, children are permitted in the park on general admission, and Hartley's Crocodile Adventures is a great day out for the whole family. Children need to remain supervised by parents at all times.
- At least 24 hours' notice is required for cancellations
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews