- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us!
- Escape the crowds and experience a tropical underwater haven!
- Exclusive reef mooring where so you can snorkel & dive!
- Enjoy a true sailing experience where the engines get switched off! (Wind prevailing)
- Receive private snorkeling instruction, including in-water assistance if needed
- A high crew to guest ratio of 1:6 to promote a safe and fun tour
- Take advantage of top-quality snorkeling equipment:
- Mask, fins, and snorkel
- Wet suits or Lycra suits, depending on the season
- Buoyancy snorkel vests
- Enjoy an array of delicious food and complimentary wine on the sail home!
Sail, Snorkel, Dive Green Island And Great Barrier ReefExperience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef!
What to Expect
One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the world, the Great Barrier Reef encompasses the breathtaking beauty of the world’s largest coral reef. It is home to a vast array of vibrant marine life, as well as over 3,000 individual reef systems and coral cays. Hundreds of picturesque tropical islands are scattered throughout, featuring some of the world’s most beautiful sun-drenched golden beaches. With such stunning natural beauty, it is no surprise that the Great Barrier Reef has become one of the world’s most sought-after travel destinations.
On this tour, you will experience this great natural wonder as you sail, snorkel, and dive amid the pristine waters surrounding Green Island, in an exclusive reef mooring away from the crowds. Snorkel just off the boat where you’ll see a variety of marine life and coral just one meter under the surface for spectacular, easy viewing! The tour will then visit Green Island Beach, where you’ll have the opportunity to explore the remote tropical island or simply relax in the cool, crystal clear, shallow waters. The operator is proud to provide a true sailing experience, where the engines get switched off and the ocean breeze will carry you home.
Snorkel: Friendly and professional crew will assist snorkelers of all abilities, and provide in-water assistance as needed. It is a top priority to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for the whole family. The operator will provide top-quality snorkel gear including comfy snorkel jackets, wetsuits or Lycra suits, and masks, all included in the tour price! You'll get to snorkel at Pinnacle Reef by stepping straight off the boat! Take part in complimentary snorkel tours and be blown away by the different species and colours of corals.
Scuba: All certified divers are offered a complimentary guide and the latest diving equipment, including prescription masks if necessary. Intro divers are welcome; no experience necessary! The operator specializes in first-time diving, allowing a maximum of only two first-time divers to one instructor, to ensure your experience is truly personal.
Please note Scuba Diving is an additional charge, payable direct
- One intro dive $105
- Two Intro Dives $155
- One certified dive $70
- Two certified dives $105
Enjoy a variety of complimentary food and drink throughout the day! Including Danish pastries, fresh fruit, coffee, and tea upon boarding, and a large smorgasbord lunch including fresh salmon and prawns. A complimentary glass of wine is offered on the sail home, and additional soft drinks, beer, wine, and champagne will be available for purchase. This is the only Cairns operator to offer a real sail, reef, and island experience, with time on Green Island.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check-in at the Reef Fleet Terminal at Marlin Marina begins at 7:15am. The tour will depart at 8:00am. and return to the Reef Fleet Terminal between 5:00 and 5:15pm Return transfers to Cairns Inner City and Northern Beaches as far as Palm Cove are available and must be pre-booked and paid at check-in.
The tour is suitable for ages 4 & up.
A hat, sunglasses, towel, sunscreen, and a big smile!
Danish pastries, fresh fruit, coffee, and tea are included and will be served upon boarding. A large, varied smorgasbord lunch including smoked salmon and prawns is also included, as well as a glass of wine on the sail home. Additional soft drinks, beer, wine, and champagne are available for purchase.
The tour continues to operate over staggered days under our “QLD-approved Tourism Industry COVID-safe plan,” and has achieved ATEC COVID accreditation. The tour already operates under very flexible booking conditions, but can assure you any bookings made which have to change due to COVID restrictions will be 100% refundable with no stress involved.
- Fuel Levy: A Fuel Levy may apply.
- Safety: You may be asked to provide photo ID and show the contents of your bag. Some health conditions and certain medications may preclude some guests from scuba diving.
- The operator reserves the right to cancel the trip due to poor weather conditions or mechanical problems, or to use another vessel or select the sites used.
- No refund will be issued if the tour is cancelled by the customer within 24 hours.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely