- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Experience the beauty of Wineglass Bay from a comfortable cruise!
- Travel around the Freycinet Peninsula in style
- Enjoy stunning granite coastline, including the dramatic pink peaks of the Hazards range
- Vista Lounge, bring your own food option
- Vista Lounge, lunch included option
WHAT TO EXPECT
Wineglass Bay is the great Australian secret. Located along the eastern side of the Freycinet Peninsula and in Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay is more or less in the centre of Tassie’s East Coast. It's a beautiful and remote shimmering crescent of white sand fringes at the edge of a perfect turquoise sea. Most people hike to Wineglass Bay, but the best way to experience it is by boat.
Tour Wineglass Bay and the Freycinet Peninsula aboard the Schouten Passage II, a 150 seat eco-catamaran. The boat ride is incredible and the vessel will stop and let you take pictures of the granite cliffs and wildlife along the way. The tour also provides informative commentary about landmarks, wildlife, and history.
Onboard the vessel is the Vista Lounge, which offers floor to ceiling windows, comfortable indoor and spacious outdoor viewing decks, baby change facilities, and disabled amenities. In this lounge area, there's also a licensed bar and cafe so you can taste local beverages and cool-climate wines available for purchase in nature's best wine bar in the wilderness. This tour offers two options: bring your own lunch or purchase a lunch included ticket.
The tour will cruise around the spectacular coastline of Freycinet National Park from Coles Bay to Wineglass Bay. Be enthralled by the stunning granite coastline, including the dramatic pink peaks of the Hazards range. Discover a coast dotted with sparkling white sand beaches, including Cooks and Bryans beaches, only accessible by water or a full day bushwalk. The tour will explore the inner passage of remote Schouten Island, home to little penguins and short-tailed shearwaters, before heading into the Tasman Sea towards Wineglass Bay.
Look out for various hidden sea caves, blowholes, and waterfalls amongst the sheer granite cliffs. You'll also have the chance to spot whales as they migrate between September to December and May to July. Be sure to take in in the beauty of Wineglass Bay from the rarely seen perspective of the water.
- Wineglass Bay Cruises - Vista Lounge (Bring Your Own Lunch)
From AUD $139Value AUD $145SAVE AUD $6Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- Wineglass Bay Cruises - Vista Lounge (including Ploughmans Lunch)
From AUD $159Value AUD $165SAVE AUD $6Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- Wineglass Bay Cruises - Sky Lounge (Adults Only)Access to Adults only (18+)
From AUD $270Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What does Sky Lounge include?
The Sky Lounge is on the upper deck of Schouten Passage II. The adults only lounge with banquette style seating for up to 26 passengers provides an intimate experience, with direct access to the Captains bridge and private viewing deck.
Morning tea, lunch and beverages are included in your Sky Lounge ticket.
Enjoy plump local oysters, alongside salmon and smoked meats, breads, cheeses and salad served with the East Coast's renowned wines and artisan brews. There are two rest rooms on the upper deck.
- The tour operates every day except Christmas Day.
- The tour has no age or height restrictions for the Vista Lounge.
- The boat is enclosed which protects you from the elements, however we still suggest you dress warmly.
- Make sure you bring your camera to capture those awe-inspiring moments.
- The tour reserves the right to cancel or vary any trip and will incur no liability for any such cancellation or alteration.
- The tour doesn't cancel bookings due to low numbers. If it happens to be just you, we'll still show you an experience of a lifetime.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, the tour will not allow guests to join our tours if we believe they are unwell. If you are feeling unwell or display flu-like symptoms we would encourage you to contact us and cancel your booking. Full refunds are available for customers who cancel due to illness or travel restrictions during the Coronavirus pandemic.
We reserve the right to charge the following fees for cancellations:
- Cancellation within 24 hours of a tour - 100% fee
- Cancellation within 48 hours of a tour - 50% fee
- Cancellations beyond 48 hours of tour - No fee
The tour reserves the right to cancel or vary any trip and will incur no liability for any such cancellation or alteration.