- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 1 hr glass-bottom boat cruise around the coral gardens of Ningaloo Reef
- The opportunity to see & learn about the the marine life & corals of the lagoon gardens
- Departs from the meeting point at Shop 4 Peoples Park, Coral Bay
Coral Bay Glass Bottom Boat TourSee the underwater wonders of Ningaloo’s Coral Bay from the comfort of a glass bottom boat on this relaxing 1 hr cruise.
What to Expect
If you want to see the underwater wonders of Ningaloo's Coral Bay as clearly as if you were right next to them, why not consider a glass-bottom boat cruise? They're a fantastic way to observe the splendid aquatic landscape while staying comfortable and dry.
This 1 hr glass-bottom boat cruise grants you an immersive view of the interesting coral formations and marine life from the convenient environment of the spacious eco-vessel, Nhanya Ku.
The name of this glass-bottomed boat is derived from the Yamatji languages of the Baiyungu people (the traditional occupants of the beautiful Exmouth, Coral Bay and Ningaloo region). It means 'to gaze upon', which is certainly what you'll be doing, either through the windows at your feet or over the side of the boat into the pristine coastal waters. With its very shallow draft, spacious layout and superior design, it's perfect for taking you over the beautiful coral formations found in the lagoon gardens of the inner reef.
No two tours are the same, and you'll be awed by the diversity of the Ningaloo Reef's ecosystems. Coral Bay is home to over 500 species of brightly coloured fish that are constantly flitting through the stunning lagoon gardens of coral.
While onboard, the knowledgeable crew gives an informative talk about the many things you'll see under the glass.
Where we Visit:
- Ningaloo Reef
- Tour types and times can be affected by tidal variations; are weather dependent and approximate and subject to change without notice. The type of vessel described in a tour is a guide only. Vessels may be substituted from time to time; maximum passenger numbers for any tour may vary from time to time
- Minimum numbers are required for each tour to commence
- The Operator does not guarantee wildlife sightings or interactions on any tour at any time. Wildlife is, by its very nature, 'wild' and marine life exists without constraints on their behaviour, therefore no guarantee of sightings can be provided
- An adult must accompany any passenger under the age of 15 at all times, this includes all in-water activities
- All patrons over the age of 16 years old are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID19, unless medically exempt. To assist us in achieving this mandated condition, The Operator requires that all guests please provide proof of vaccination to a member of the office staff prior to your tour
In the event of tour cancellation by the passenger, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Once a booking is confirmed a cancellation fee of 25% of the total tour cost applies
- Passenger provides less than 7 days notice - 100% of the total tour cost applies
In the event a passenger wishes to transfer their booking to another date through no fault of The Operator the following terms and conditions apply;
- Passenger provides 2 - 4 days’ notice - 25% of the total tour cost applies
- Passenger provides less than 24 hrs notice - 50% of the total tour cost applies
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely