- 75 minute guided jet ski ride to admire the Darwin sunset
Die Another Day Jet Ski Tour
Spend an hour exploring the hidden gems of Darwin Harbour on this jet ski adventure.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your assignment? License to thrill on this jet ski adventure around the waterways of Darwin. Launch from HQ and head east over towards the commercial surrounds of the East Arm Wharf. You'll blast along the coastal mangroves and explore some of the hidden gems of Darwin Harbour often forgotten about.
Next, journey upstream on Blesses Creek where the conditions are normally smooth as a martini glass. On the run back to base you will witness the Darwin city skyline in all its glory.
You can double up with a friend, family member or loved one for a group experience not to be missed! If you're not totally comfortable in the driver's seat, you can hop on the back of our guide's jet ski and enjoy the ride.
High stakes poker games don’t compare to the rush you’ll get from joining us on our latest model Jet Ski GTI’s. So come on, Honey Ryder and Miss Moneypenny are waiting for you!
Die Another Day Jet Ski Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
What should I bring?
- Casual clothes
- Sunglasses with a head strap
What are the requirements of riders?
- Understand English
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- Minimum passenger age of 10
- Minimum driver age – 16 years
- Above average fitness level and confidence in open waters
- Big smiles and a sense of adventure!!
- Guests must be at the meeting spot at least 30 minutes prior to the tour start time
- It is mandatory that all customers must read, write and understand English to be eligible to participate in our tours
- Customers are not allowed to be under the influence of DRUGS or ALCOHOL at any time while on the jet skis
- The operator provides a comprehensive safety briefing which is mandatory for all participants to view and understand. All participants must complete the accompanying test prior to departure on any of our tours
- The minimum age to ride is 10 years if accompanied by a driver 18 years or older. Teenagers 12 to 15 years may drive at the discretion of the tour guide when accompanied by an adult. Teenagers 16 to 18 years can drive with a parent or guardian's authorisation
- The maximum weight is 200kgs
- The rider of the jet ski is liable for the first $5000 in repairs for any damage caused to the machine due to collision, deviation off coarse set by the tour guide or any other careless actions
The operator has a cancellation policy that requires a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to the departure date. Bookings may be rescheduled subject to availability. The following fees apply for cancellations:
- Within 24 hours – no refund and reschedule not permitted
- 48 hrs – 24 hrs – 50% cancellation fee, reschedule permitted
- 72 hrs – 48 hrs – 25% cancellation fee, reschedule permitted
- 72 hrs or over – 5% cancellation fee, reschedule permitted
Read full supplier's terms & conditions