Explore the cultural wonder of World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park on this Darwin day trip to see the wildlife and rock art.
1 Day Kakadu Wildlife & Rock Art Tour Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 1-day tour to World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park
- National Park entry fees
- Aboriginal rock art at Ubirr, some dating back 20,000 years
- Visit Bowali Visitor Centre & see the crocs at Cahills Crossing
- The option to upgrade your experience to include the famous Jumping Crocodile Cruise on the Adelaide River
- An experienced outback driver-guide, providing informative tour commentary
- Select inner city pick-up & drop-off service
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about 1 Day Kakadu Wildlife & Rock Art Tour
1L refillable water bottle
Hat and sunglasses
Swimmers and a towel
Comfortable hiking shoes
Tropical strength insect repellent
Money for snacks and meals
Departing from Darwin CBD we travel 240 kilometres along the Arnhem Highway for approximately 1 hour 40 mins through bountiful floodplains to arrive at Kakadu National Park.
Yes, The Operator has designed a 1-day tour suitable for ages 6 and up to see the wonderful highlights of Kakadu National Park. These Kakadu tours from Darwin depart at 7:30 am and return at 7:30 pm.
The total walking distance is about 3-4km.
Yes. Children 6-12 years are welcome on this tour. This tour is not suitable for children 5 years old and under.
Reviews for 1 Day Kakadu Wildlife & Rock Art Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Croc Cruise 2915 Arnhem Highway
- Darwin FreeSpirit Resort
- Discovery Parks
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade
- H on Mitchell Hotel Apartment
- Hilton Darwin
- Mantra on the Esplanade
- Mindil Beach Casino Resort
- Novotel Darwin CBD
- The Cavenagh Hotel
- Tourist Precinct Mini Bus Zone
- Travelodge Resort Darwin
- Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront