- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 55 min thrilling jetboat ride along the Gold Coast Broadwater on one of the longest rides available
- Opportunities to spot wildlife including playful dolphins in the Moreton Bay Marine Park
- See the luxurious waterfront mansions of Sovereign Island
- Transfers from Surfers Paradise, or free parking near the office
Where we Visit:
- Moreton Bay Marine Park
- Sovereign Island
What to Expect
Join the adrenaline rush of one of the Gold Coast's longest jet boat rides. You'll enjoy more speed, more thrills, and more spins than ever!
Departing directly into the Broadwater at Main Beach, beside Sea World, there's no time spent in the slow 6-knot river areas. That means it's straight into the speed zones for immediate excitement.
While other tours reach Wavebreak Island and return home, this ride accesses the exclusive Northern Broadwaters and Moreton Bay Marine Park with the magic of wild dolphin spotting. It's a 35-kilometre journey filled with 360-degree spins, high-speed drifting, power slides, beach-buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres.
You'll also get to see how the rich live, passing by Sovereign Island’s amazing waterfront mansions.
Onboard the team uses a unique JETcam filming system, so you can take your ride home on USB, show your friends and re-live your adventure! Plus, it's Australia’s only jetboat tour to be certified by ECO Australia & T-QUAL – recognising commitment to ECO sustainability, customer safety, quality experience and great service.
Frequently Asked Questions
It doesn’t matter how tall you are we just recommend that you are at least 4yrs old. We do allow some 3yrs old children onboard if the parents feel that the child will enjoy the fast ride and spins.
You are going on a jetboat so you are going to get wet anyway… so if it is raining YES we still operate. We do very closely watch the real-time weather radars and if there is any chance of dangerous weather then we may delay or cancel trips.
Nothing. Just be ready to have some serious fun! It may be a good idea to slap on some sunscreen and have a big drink of water before your ride in the beautiful summer months (Dec – Feb).
Nothing. Unfortunately, you are not permitted to take anything on board, for two reasons – we need you holding on at all times, and if someone drops something and it hits you in the head that would be dangerous…. we are just trying to protect you.
We have storage boxes where you can store all of your belongings that are locked and under CCTV while you are on your ride.
We take many people with many disabilities on the jet boat ride. If you are in a wheelchair we can help you into the boat, we just require you to be able to use your hands to hold on. You can find out more information HERE
- Guests must check-in 30 mins prior to departure time
- The Operator reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and or vary advertised routes, vessels, prices, departures times and trip duration and accepts no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities
- This tour is not recommended for people who are pregnant, suffer from back, neck, or heart conditions, or have previous injuries that can be aggravated by participation
- Guests understand and acknowledge that jetboating can be a dangerous activity and that serious injury, death or loss or destruction of property may result from jetboating
- The minimum age is 4 years and all children 10 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Minimum of 24hours notice is required for reschedules and 48 hours for cancellations
- No refunds for late cancellations or no-shows
Reviews for Broadwater Adventure Jet Boat Ride
Get Instant Confirmation