- 1.5 hour scenic Gold Coast river cruise
- Antipasto platters, cheese, crackers, carrot & celery sticks
- Wildlife spotting (dolphins and sea eagles)
- Fun facts & commentary
- Fully licenced bar onboard
- Sightseeing sundeck and covered indoor seating
WHAT YOU'LL SEE
- Gold Coast waterways, canals and broadwater
- Million dollar homes of the rich and famous
- Luxury yachts
- Marina Mirage
- Palazzo Versace
- Sea World
Sunset Cruise Around Surfers Paradise
Enjoy a spectacular sunset cruise around Surfers Paradise complete with antipasto platters and cocktails!
Buy as a Gift
Why do we love this
We love that you get to take in the sunset on this tour and enjoy a few nibbles as you go!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Take in the stunning Gold Coast surrounds and explore the waterways, rivers and canals in style. This trip is extra special at sunset! Enjoy antipasto platters and nibbles as you travel, and discover some of the most iconic sights in the Gold Coast!
Jump onboard the comfy boat for a 1.5-hour experience. Departure time is 5.00 pm from 63 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise (River End), next to the Tiki statue. Please arrive 15 minutes beforehand to check in.
Once on the water, you'll make our way down the beautiful waterways and canals to the Gold Coast Broadwater. Sunset is a special time to explore this area, and you'll find the golden light makes everything even more magical!
Throughout your trip, you'll be treated to commentary and some fun facts about this extravagant area, so all you need to do is lean back and take it all in! Take your pick from an outside sundeck or an inside seated area for some stunning views.
You'll explore Surfer’s Paradise, probably the most famous suburb in the Gold Coast. As you float by, take in the tall skyscrapers and a bustling beach. This is also a hot spot for celebrities from all over the world.
Next, sail down the beautiful canals, past extravagant mansions and perhaps even a celebrity or two! Your guide will tell you about the history of the Gold Coast and fill you in on all the gossip. You’ll find out which celebrities live where and learn more about the housing prices. You might want to hold on to your hat - these houses are not cheap!
You’ll also pass by million-dollar mansions and luxury yachts as well as some classic Gold Coast landmarks.
After cruising through Surfer’s Paradise, continue out to the Marina Mirage, a huge shopping mall with restaurants, shops, and galleries.
Then, it's time to check out another must-see building is, the Palazzo Versace. This is a 5-star hotel built in French Riviera style.
If you want a break from spotting fancy buildings, there’s also some fascinating wildlife to see on the cruise. Have a look around - you might be able to spot playful dolphins and sea eagles!
As the beautiful Gold Coast sunsets, treat yourself to antipasto platters, cheese, crackers, carrot and celery sticks. Top off the day with a wine, champagne or beer, or maybe a cocktail from the bar onboard!
You'll head back to the Surfers Paradise at 6.30 pm.
Please note that disabled access is available, but the toilets onboard are unfortunately not wheelchair accessible. Arrive at 63 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise (River End) and check in 15 minutes before departure time.
Sunset Cruise Around Surfers Paradise
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Infant (under 3 yrs):
Do we need to book?
We always advise booking in advance, as most cruises do book out.
How long is the cruise?
Our scheduled morning tea, lunch, afternoon cruises are 1½ hours.
Do we have to pay for babies/infants?
Anyone under the age of 3 is free of charge however you must include them in the booking under infants. If they are not booked on, we cannot guarantee availability on the day.
What do we see?
- Cruises the beautiful Gold Coast waterways, canals & Broadwater.
- Million dollar homes of the rich & famous
- Luxury yachts
- Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace, Sea World
- Wildlife including dolphin spotting, sea eagles & more
What facilities are on board?
- Disabled access available (please note toilets are not wheelchair accessible)
- Fully Licenced Bar – Beers, wine & champagne & cocktails available
- Sightseeing sundeck – great for spectacular Gold Coast photos
- Covered indoor seating
- 2 Toilets
Where do we visit?
Departs Surfers Paradise
Cruise the Nerang River past Chevron Island,
Cronin Island & Paradise Waters
Out to the Broadwater – past Southport Yacht Club
Mariners Cove, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace, & Sea World
Do you leave on rainy days?
Yes, we do as long as it is safe to do so. There is a fully enclosed area downstairs protected from weather conditions.
Is there disabled access on the boat?
Yes, we have ramp access onto the boat, however, the toilets are not wheelchair accessible.
Can we BYO alcohol or food?
We are fully licenced on board & don’t allow BYO.
Do you cater for vegetarians/gluten free?
We do cater for most dietary requirements. Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements. We also serve halal certified food.
Is there parking at the departure point?
You can drop off & pick up at the departure point in the loading zone. However, there is no parking available onsite. Best Parking is at the Bruce Bishop Council Carpark – 10 Beach Rd, Surfers Paradise. Cost is $2.40 per hour
- Please check in and be ready to board the vessel 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Surfers Paradise River Cruises reserves the right to reassign seats if passengers do not arrive by this time. No refund will be given.
- No refunds within 24 hours of departure unless the Operator cancels the activity due to waterway, or weather conditions, insufficient reservations and any other unforeseen event or circumstances.
- Where there is a ‘no show’ without prior notification or cancellation, passengers are not eligible for a refund.