- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 1 hr 30 min sunset sailing trip around the waters of Hervey Bay & K'Gari (Fraser Island), onboard an eco friendly, award-winning, modern sailing vessel
- All-inclusive drinks including sparkling wine, beer, red & white wine, & soft drinks
- A delicious finger food platter for all
- Optional return transfers from selected local Hervey Bay accommodation, or the option to self-drive to the marina
- Departs from the meeting point at Berth B7, Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive, Urangan
What to Expect
Pink Queensland skies, the crystal clear azure waters of Hervey Bay and a cold glass of bubbles in your hand – it doesn't get much better than this!
Sit back & relax while you cruise around Hervey Bay and K'Gari (Fraser Island) on a luxury yacht. Relish the chance to soak up the panoramic views and watch a spectacular sunset cast shadows of amber and gold as the warm night invites the stars out to play.
The sailing trip lasts for 1 hr 30 mins and all your sparkling wine, beer and red or white wine is fully inclusive. Plus there are soft drinks and orange juice available. You'll also get to satisfy a pre-dinner hunger with shared finger food platters.
There is no better way to wind down after a long day exploring Fraser Island or just to start your evening.
Where we Visit:
- The Great Sandy Strait
Frequently Asked Questions
The catamaran is designed to provide a stable ride and it doesn't go out into open ocean waters. However, depending on the sea conditions you may experience motion sickness. If you think you may experience motion sickness there are medications that you can take prior to boarding. Please talk to your doctor or pharmacy for advice on which is right for you. In addition to this, you can also eat ginger, SAO biscuits and bananas to ease this feeling.
No, smoking is not permitted while on board.
Yes, we have a comfortable seating area shaded from the sun allowing you to rest while still taking in 180 degree views.
Yes, there is FREE all-day parking available for guests.
- Boarding commences 15 minutes before the departure time
- Tours operate according to weather conditions & the Operator reserves the right to cancel the tour in the case of adverse weather
- Passengers must take reasonable care for their safety and comply with any reasonable and lawful directions of the master or a member of the crew of the vessel
- In the event the clients cancel inside of 24 hours of the departure time a 100% fee is incurred
- 24 to 48 hours notice a 50% fee is incurred
- More than 48 hours notice full refund, less agent's commission
Reviews for Hervey Bay Champagne Sunset Sail
Get Instant Confirmation