Let your guide do all the organising while you relax & enjoy the scenery on this day trip from Hobart to Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park.
Big Day Out from Hobart to Cradle Mountain - Small Group Tour Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day tour to Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park, with 5 hours to explore however you like
- National park entry fees plus access to the shuttle bus to Dove Lake
- Morning & evening stops in Deloraine for breakfast & dinner (not included)
- Trail mix for a midday snack (BYO additional snacks are welcome)
- Transport in an executive class bus with 11 passenger capacity, phone charging ports, climate control, & reclining seats
- Convenient return transfers from selected Hobart accommodation
Why Do We Love This
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Big Day Out from Hobart to Cradle Mountain - Small Group Tour
The basics are good shoes and a warm jacket. Your own water bottle is great, but there will be plenty of water provided along the way.
The main thing to consider is the weather. You will travel in a climate-controlled vehicle, but it is Tasmania, so the biggest considerations on any given day are the possibility of strong winds and temperature fluctuations.
A Renault Master Bus 2019 Model Executive Class.
The Renault Master Bus comfortably seats 10 adults plus a Driver. There is provision for an 11th person to sit safely and comfortably on a middle front seat, but they best not be too tall. There is over three cubic meters of luggage capacity, which is plenty for golf bags, suitcases, and other equipment. It has large windows and is a smooth and quiet ride, ideal for touring.
Tasmania is a land of micro-climates and changeable weather. Tours will proceed in all weather unless average weather becomes extreme weather.
Safety and risk assessment will inform any change to a scheduled tour, and this will be discussed with you. In the event of cancellation based on safety and risk, an alternative date will be sought before other options are considered.
As a last resort, 80% of the cost of the tour will be refunded in the event of a cancellation due to bad weather, recognising that significant resource has been expended to justify a partial withholding.
Reviews for Big Day Out from Hobart to Cradle Mountain - Small Group Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.