Wilderness, waterfalls, fluffy native animals and history – this day tour has it all!
Mount Field & Bonorong Circuit Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day small-group nature tour to discover the wilderness, waterfalls, & wildlife of Tasmania
- National Park fees at Mount Field National Park, home of the famous Russell Falls
- Admission fees to Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary to see native Australian wildlife
- Transport onboard a climate-controlled minivan, with the services of a knowledgeable local driver and tour guide
- Optional pick-ups from selected Hobart CBD accommodation
- Departs from the meeting point at 20 Davey St, Hobart
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Mount Field & Bonorong Circuit
More important than age is attitude. The Operator has found over the years that if you have a curious temperament and a thirst for adventure, then age is no barrier for any of the tours. However, they ask that children please be accompanied by an adult.
In Tasmania, you can experience four seasons in one day. The east coast is often dry while the west coast is wet. Wear layers. The sun can get hot, but once it goes down, the cool can set in fast. The Operator recommends you bring a sunhat (and beanie), sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes and a waterproof jacket.
There is minimal walking on this tour, however, The Operator recommends that if you have serious medical conditions you call them first to discuss.
Due to the physical nature of this tour, it's not suitable for people with significant mobility issues.
The vehicles are conveniently equipped to carry collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
Reviews for Mount Field & Bonorong Circuit
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre