Immerse yourself in one of the most spectacular coastlines in the Southern Hemisphere on this multi-day walking adventure.
4 Day, 3 Night Tasman Peninsula Walking Experience Highlights
- Get up to $90 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 4-day small-group walking tour of the spectacular Tasman Peninsula
- Stunning 6 hr Cape Raoul clifftop hike & a spectacular 5 hr Cape Hauy hike
- Professional geologist, ecologist & historian to join the tour for deeper insights into your destination
- A behind-the-scenes tour of the notorious Port Arthur Historic Site, including an Isle of the Dead harbour cruise
- 3 hr Pennicott Wilderness boat tour to Cape Pillar & Tasman Island
- 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners, & 1 afternoon tea
- 3-nights twin-share 3–4 star accommodation: a mix of hotels, motels, lodges, or retreats
- All national park entry fees
- Transport onboard a climate-controlled minivan, with the services of a knowledgeable local driver & tour guide
- Optional pick-ups from selected Hobart CBD accommodation
- Departs from the meeting point at 20 Davey St, Hobart
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
More important than age is attitude. The Operator has found over the years that if you have a curious temperament and a thirst for adventure, then age is no barrier for any of the tours. However, they ask that children please be accompanied by an adult.
While Hobart is Australia’s second-driest capital city, Tasmania can quite literally experience four seasons in one day. As a result, The Operator recommends that you bring a sunhat, beanie, sunscreen and a waterproof jacket. In addition, wear layers, preferably quick-drying material. They also recommend comfortable shoes or boots for walking.
The Operator often has vegetarian/vegan guests, and all cafes and restaurants in Tasmania offer these options. If you can’t see any on the menu, just ask, as most places will happily prepare something for you.
Please let The Operator know in the ‘Special Requirements’ section on the booking form if you have any food allergies. They can then arrange for your tour guide to have the right cereal, milk and bread available for breakfast on day one. Your tour guide can then purchase more supplies as you travel around. If you have severe allergies, please bring an Epi-Pen with you.
You can bring a suitcase or backpack up to 25kg. If The Operator has a full minibus, they will have a trailer where you can store this as you travel around.
You can also bring a day pack in the van. If you will have more luggage than this, please send The Operator an email, and they can check if there will be room in the trailer for any extra bags.
There are two full days and one half-day of walking on this tour, so a moderate level of fitness is required. The Operator recommends that if you have serious medical conditions, you call them first to discuss, and they'd be happy to see how we can accommodate you.
Due to the physical nature of this walking tour, it's not suitable for people with significant mobility issues.
Reviews for 4 Day, 3 Night Tasman Peninsula Walking Experience
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre