- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 2 hr sightseeing cruise around Jervis Bay, visiting areas only accessible from the water
- The opportunity to spot local wildlife like dolphins & white-bellied eagles
- Commentary from the crew on the history of the area
- Departs from the meeting point at the cruise terminal at the Portside Cafe
Jervis Bay Passage CruiseExperience the beautiful Jervis Bay Marine Park & unravel its secrets on this 2 hr passage cruise.
What to Expect
Experience the beautiful Jervis Bay Marine Park and unravel its secrets only accessible by water on this laid-back 2-hr cruise.
Admire the towering sea cliffs and rugged headland of Point Perpendicular, as well as the whitest sands in the world at the famous Hyams Beach. It's the perfect place to take a snapshot for your memories of the long picturesque beaches and shimmering sand.
Other sites include the rock formation of the Pancake Stack; The Docks, which is a popular diving site; and The Royal Australian Naval College, commonly known as HMAS Creswell.
Along the way, keep your eyes peeled for the local wildlife, including dolphins, sandpipers and white-bellied sea eagles.
Accompanied by informative commentary, you'll leave with a greater knowledge of Jervis Bay and a remarkable impression of the crystal clear turquoise waters.
Where we Visit:
- Jervis Bay
- Honeymoon Bay
- The Docks
- Pancake Stack
- Point Perpendicular
- Bowen Island
- HMAS Creswell
- Hyams Beach
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lighter jacket in summer
- Warm jacket in winter as it can get chilly out on the water
- Bottled water
The cruise terminal at the Portside Cafe, absolute waterfront.
West of Huskisson public wharf. Look for the large white umbrellas.
A public car park is located close to the Portside Cafe in front of the wharf.
You’ll stay on the boat for the entire cruise time.
- Children are to be supervised by an adult at all times
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel or vary any trip and will incur no liability for such cancellation or alterations. Routes may vary at the discretion of the skippers due to wind and sea conditions
- The Operator is unable to accommodate women past their sixth month (24 weeks) of pregnancy
- It is advised that passengers who may experience motion sickness to visit their pharmacy before boarding
- Guests should collect their boarding pass 30 minutes prior to departure from the Service Desk inside the Portside Cafe, & boarding is 15 minutes prior to cruise departure time
- All concession tickets require a valid ID
Fees for cancellations outside 24 hours a 50% cancellation fee applies by arrangement. Within 24 hours, on the day or no shows – a 100% cancellation fee applies.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely