- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 2 hr sunset cruise along the calm waters of Currambene Creek
- The opportunity to spot local wildlife like stingrays & pelicans
- You're welcome to bring you own drinks & snacks, to enjoy a wine or beer with sunset
- Departs from the meeting point at the cruise terminal at the Portside Cafe
What to Expect
Take an afternoon voyage down the sheltered waters of Currambene Creek on board a pontoon boat.
During the sunset hours, you will be treated to an evening of relaxation & indulgence. Enjoy a glass of wine with some cheese and biscuits (BYO) as you cruise the calm waters of Currambene Creek and explore its beautiful ecosystem.
Take in the natural beauty and crystal clear waters as you meander along the riverside. With an abundance of wildlife, it is truly a nature lover’s paradise. Keep an eye out for some seaside pelicans, and you may be lucky enough to get a glimpse of the giant stingrays that often feed around the boat ramps.
Sit back, relax and enjoy! This is the perfect way for the whole family to end a wonderful day in Jervis Bay.
Where we Visit:
- Jervis Bay
- Currambene Creek
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lighter jacket in summer
- Warm jacket in winter as it can get chilly out on the water
- Bottled water
The cruise terminal at the Portside Cafe, absolute waterfront.
West of Huskisson public wharf. Look for the large white umbrellas.
A public car park is located close to the Portside Cafe in front of the wharf.
You’ll stay on the boat for the entire cruise time.
The pontoon boat has limited wheelchair access, so please call The Operator to discuss your particular needs.
The Pontoon boat has one toilet, limited wheelchair access.
- Children are to be supervised by an adult at all times
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel or vary any trip and will incur no liability for such cancellation or alterations. Routes may vary at the discretion of the skippers due to wind and sea conditions
- The Operator is unable to accommodate women past their sixth month (24 weeks) of pregnancy
- It is advised that passengers who may experience motion sickness to visit their pharmacy before boarding
- Guests should collect their boarding pass 30 minutes prior to departure from the Service Desk inside the Portside Cafe, & boarding is 15 minutes prior to cruise departure time
- All concession tickets require a valid ID
Fees for cancellations within 72 hours a 100% cancellation fee applies.
Refunds are not permitted for late arrivals, non-wildlife sightings or no-shows
Reviews for Jervis Bay Sunset River Cruise
Get Instant Confirmation