- Travel the Kangaroo Island coastline by boat
- Opportunity to see dolphins, seals, eagles, and birdlife
- Informative commentary by a guide
What to Expect
Kangaroo Island is a holiday destination with native wildlife, colourful sunsets, secluded beaches, and rugged coastline. A lot of visitors underestimate the size of this island because the longer you can stay the better! The island is a short 30-minute flight from Adelaide airport or a ferry ride from Cape Jervis, which departs multiple times a day. This tour is conveniently located close to the ferry terminal and airport so you can make this tour part of a day trip or extended holiday. We suggest that you explore other areas of Kangaroo Island over a few days!
On this dolphin tour, you'll enjoy an exhilarating boat ride along the coast of Kangaroo Island. You'll cruise through the brilliant blue waters to spot wild marine animals that inhabit this environment, such as dolphins, seals, and birds. The tour's skipper will provide informative commentary to help you learn about the surrounding area. Food is not included so bring snacks and water.
Come meet the locals on a personalised boat trip of Kangaroo Island! The tour guides know exactly where to find the wildlife including wild dolphins and seals. Tour Kangaroo Island’s coast on this personalised ocean safari! This safari departs at 9.00 am and 3.00 pm daily and is suitable for all ages. Tours also depart at 5.00 pm at request. Book this unforgettable experience on Kangaroo Island!
All bookings are subject to change due to poor weather conditions.
- Rates apply for children up to the age of 12.
- All children over the age of 12 are to be charged at adult prices
- Children 2 years and under travel free of charge
75-minute Boating Conditions:
- No wheelchair access on board vessel
- Assistance can be provided to guests with mobility issues
- Suitable for all ages groups
- Guests are to arrive at Christmas Cove Marina, Penneshaw, 15 minutes prior to tour departure 2 hour Swim with Dolphin / Seal / Coastal Snorkelling Safari Conditions
- Guests must be of reasonable fitness to participate in activity (ie be able to climb ladder onto vessel)
- Guests must have reasonable swimming ability
- Please note an electronic device is used whilst guests are in the water that may interfere with other electronic devices.
- This activity is NOT suitable for those who have a pacemaker
- Children under the age of 8 are not permitted to enter the water
- Children over the age of 8 can participate however must be accompanied in the water with a parent / guardian at all times
- Guests are to arrive at Christmas Cove Marina, Penneshaw, 30 minutes prior to departure to be fitted into appropriate wetsuit & flippers
- A FULL refund is provided to guests if the tour is cancelled due to poor weather conditions and an alternative time is not established to undertake the tour
- NO refund is provided to guests for non-attendance at scheduled tour time
- Guests can reschedule tour if required, however need to ensure that more than 48 hours' notice is provided to Kangaroo Island Ocean Safari via telephone confirmation o All bookings cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled departure, will incur a 50% charge of tour cost
Reviews for Kangaroo Island Boat Tour
Get Instant Confirmation