- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Two-day bus tour, touring one of the most scenic drives in Australia, the National Heritage listed Great Ocean Road
- Convenient pick-ups from selected Melbourne accommodation
- Overnight accommodation at the Port Campbell Hostel in a mixed dorm room
- Continental breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner, so you don't need to worry about going hungry
- National Park entry fees are conveniently covered with the tour, so you never have to worry about paying on the spot
- Services of an experienced guide
- Departs from select pick up locations in Melbourne
What to Expect
This two day tour will take you on an unforgettable adventure, touring the Australian National heritage listed Great Ocean Road, rich with amazing sights, landmarks, and history – including the famous Twelve Apostles limestone formations.
Your first day, you can expect to spent some time on a fantastic surf beach in Warrnambool called Logans Beach, head to Tower Hill, a large, ancient, sunken volcano, home to koalas, kangaroos and emus, swim at one of the amazing spots along the Great Ocean Road and experience the spectacular sunset at the Twelve Apostles.
Day two will see you head to the beautiful Loch Ard Gorge, the scene of a tragic shipwreck and a heroic rescue, Twelve Apostles, where some of you might opt for a helicopter flight, and then it's off to Gibson's Steps to see one of the Apostles from the beach.
A beautiful one-hour drive through the Great Otway National Park will take you towards Maits Rest for a guided rainforest walk, followed by a lovely lunch at the seaside town of Apollo Bay.
In the afternoon, you will wind your way along the Surf Coast towards Bells Beach, taking the original stretch of the Great Ocean Road that hugs the ocean all the way and head back to Melbourne.
This tour takes the road in the opposite direction, starting from the south-west coast and working back, which avoids the crowds from other tour buses, plus you'll get the boring part of the drive out of the way first, saving the best of the Great Ocean Road to last. A two-day tour means you will be able to take your time along the way and never feel rushed. The only timeline is to ensure the tour arrives at the Twelve Apostles for sunset. This tour is suitable for people between the ages of 18-25 only.
Where we Visit:
- Logans Beach, Warrnambool
- Tower Hill
- Bay of Islands, Bay of Martyrs, The Grotto or London Bridge
- Twelve Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Gibson's Steps
- Great Otway national park
- Apollo Bay
- Great Ocean Road
Frequently Asked Questions
You will stay at the brilliant Port Campbell Hostel and rooms are mixed dormitory style, sharing with 6-10 others. The rooms are large, clean and new.
There are limited upgrades available at additional cost. Availability is not guaranteed. A dorm bed is always guaranteed.
This is to keep costs as low as possible to keep the price of the tour down. Adding a trailer for luggage is an unnecessary cost for a 1-day tour. If you are having trouble storing your luggage, email or call days before the tour for advice or assistance.
You will travel in a comfortable, clean minibus with air conditioning. These buses are not large coach buses.
This tour is suitable for people ages 18- 35 only.
Habitat Hostel, St Kilda Rd 6:55am
Base Backpackers, Carlisle St, St Kilda 7:00am
Cheap AZ Office, 111 Barkly St, St Kilda 7:00am
Urban Central, City Rd, Southbank 7:10m
YHA Central, 562 Flinders St, Melbourne 7:20am
Immigration Museum, cnr Flinders St and Market St 7:20am
Melbourne City Backpackers, cnr King St and Little Bourke st 7:30am
Nomads Industry Hostel, 198 A’Beckett St, Melbourne 7:30am
The Village Hostel, 167 Franklin St, Melbourne 7:30am
Metro YHA, 78 Howard St, North Melbourne 7:35am
- The Operator reserves the right to lter routes, itineraries, fares, days of operation or even cancel tours if unforeseen circumstances occur
- Other accredited tour operators may be used on some tours
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- Health Insurance cover is recommended
- Children are not permitted on the tour
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- All tours are subject to minimum numbers
Cancellation within 7 days of departure: 50% refund
Cancellation within 48 hours of departure: nil refund
Transfer of service within 7 days of departure: $25 pp
Transfer of service within 48 hours of departure: nil refund
- Base Backpackers, Carlisle St, St Kilda
- Immigration Museum
- Melbourne City Backpackers, cnr King St and Little Bourke st
- Metro YHA
- Space Hotel
- Summer House Hostel
- The Village Melbourne
- YHA Central
Reviews for 2 Day Great Ocean Road Experience - 18 to 35s
Get Instant Confirmation