- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2-hour cruise along the beautiful Yarra River taking in the city sights aboard the Spirit of Melbourne
- Indulge in an unlimited range of gourmet brunch options including sandwiches, brownies, petit fours & more
- Enjoy an unlimited drinks selection of beer, wine, Prosecco & Mimosas
- Departs from the meeting point at Southbank Promenade
Bottomless Brunch Afloat Cruise - MelbourneSpice up your brunching experience with a bottomless brunch cruise aboard the Spirit of Melbourne as you soak up the scenery along the Yarra River
What to Expect
What better way to spend an afternoon in Melbourne than indulging yourself in the ultimate bottomless brunch cruise. Surround yourself with the majestic views of Melbourne's stream of riverfront sights and cityscapes as you spend 2 hours sipping free-flowing drinks and filling your brunch appetite with gourmet delights.
Departing from Southbank Promenade, board the Spirit of Melbourne for your unforgettable experience on the Yarra River. The beautifully-appointed vessel offers all-encompassing glass viewing areas spread over two decks with seating for up to 144 people, and represents one of the best cruising options in Melbourne.
Sit back and relax as you are treated with a menu of unlimited sweet and savoury brunch options, including brownies, petit fours, sandwiches, quiches and more. The drinks selection has as much personality as our food selection. Indulge in a bottomless selection of premium beer, wine, Mimosas & Prosecco throughout the afternoon.
Experience Melbourne through a unique perspective on the river as you dine away and pass beautiful parks and gardens, famous sports stadiums and more. The instrumental background music sets the tone for a relaxing afternoon and a sophisticated way to enjoy brunch.
Where We Visit
- Yarra River
Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately, our vessels (including the on-board restrooms) are not wheelchair accessible and we do not have the facilities to accommodate passengers in wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
- Passengers must be able to manage stairs to board and disembark the vessel on their own or be assisted by their carers only as our staff are not permitted to assist (by carrying any passengers for boarding) in any way.
Yes, there is a toilet on board.
- Check In/Boarding starts at 12:50PM and closes at 1:00PM Sharp
- Guests are required to reconfirm their reservation & any dietary requirements at least 72 hours prior
- Minimum age is 18 years
- All participants are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Departure times can change daily & are subject to tidal & weather conditions & major event days
- Customers will receive a partial refund or credit with 7 days or more notice of cancellation & will incur a 25% booking fee
- Any changes/cancellations within 6 days of departure will be offered to reschedule to another date. A $60pp rebooking fee may be charged
- Please contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about cancellation in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely