- Shoot 30-35 targets with expert tuition
- All equipment, ammunition, targets and safety gear
- Full safety briefing
- Instructor with one-on-one tuition in a group setting
WHAT TO EXPECT
Ever wanted to give Clay Target Shooting a go? Well, this is your chance. You will be provided with all the gear and expert tuition so you will get the full clay target shooting experience.
Your day starts with a safety introduction and a practice session where you will get used to the equipment and learn the basic skills of clay target shooting with up to 24 others.
When you're ready the clay targets will start flying into the air, your job is to shoot them down. In total, you will shoot at 30 - 35 clay targets. A 10 target warm-up followed by a 20 target fun competition where you will get the opportunity to shoot a large variety of targets including singles and doubles. There will even be prizes on offer.
Shoot 20/20 to take the top spot on our Leaderboard and come back for FREE!
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age.
- No experience necessary, all participants will get some one-on-one coaching.
- All shooting equipment is included.
Werribee Victorian Clay Target Club
1225 Ballan Road, Quandong
- Sessions start usually at 9 am on Saturdays and 12 pm on Sundays. This can vary occasionally however so enquire for upcoming session dates/times.
- The entire experience will take no more than 2 hours 30 minutes. This will vary slightly based on the final group size.
Spectators including minors are welcome to attend.