- The best view of Melbourne!
- Eureka Skydeck Experience - step through the air-lock onto the 'Terrace' and expose yourself to the outside elements (not for the faint-hearted!).
- Edge Experience - the only observation deck in the world that can thrill you with 'The Edge' - a glass cube which projects 3 metres out from the building, suspended almost 300 metres above ground!
Eureka Skydeck 88 Entry & Edge ExperienceTake in spectacular 360° views of Melbourne and the surrounds!
What to Expect
The best view of Melbourne, ANYWHERE. Located on the southern banks of the Yarra river, Eureka is perfectly positioned for 360 degrees, floor-to-ceiling views encompassing Melbourne's CBD, sports precinct, Port Phillip Bay, Docklands and everything in between. Come by day for brilliant views extending to the Dandenong ranges, and by night to see the spectacular Melbourne skyline nightscape.
The world's only Edge Experience!
Skydeck 88 is the only observation deck in the world that can thrill you with 'The Edge' - a glass cube which projects 3 metres out from the building - with you in it - suspended almost 300 metres above the ground!
Step through the air-lock onto the 'Terrace' and expose yourself to the outside elements almost 300 metres above the ground. Not for the faint hearted (a trip to the terrace usually involves high winds), visitors are rewarded with a great look at 'The Edge' in action, reflection-free views of Port Phillip Bay, the sporting precinct and free high powered binoculars.
Sights & Sounds
A specially composed soundscape designed to provide ambient sounds relevant to the direction the visitor is looking, for example F1 engine noise as the viewer looks at the Grand Prix circuit around Albert Park Lake. The soundscape noises will also move around the floor, with sensors detecting where people are standing. A unique system of 'blades' has been designed for the ceiling which can match the sky's appearance, ie white clouds, blue sky, lightning or thunderstorm effects. The combination of using soundscapes and lightscapes in this way at Eureka Skydeck is unique
IPhone Audio Tour
Enhance your visit with our new free audio tour available for iPhone from the Apple App Store for FREE!
Mon - Tues CLOSED
Wed - Thur 4 pm - 9 pm (Last entry at 8.30 pm)
Fri 4 pm - 10 pm (Last entry at 9.30 pm)
Sat - Sun 12 pm - 10 pm (Last entry at 9.30 pm)
- EntryAt Skydeck, the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing attraction, the City of Melbourne comes alive in front of your eyes from nearly 300 metres high.
FromAUD $28Check Availability
- Entry & Edge ExperienceThe Edge suspends you in a transparent glass cube that projects out from Melbourne Skydeck, leaving you nearly 300 metres above the streets of Melbourne.
FromAUD $40Check Availability
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, this attraction is accessible to travellers with a range of disabilities. You can find out more HERE
Terms & Conditions:
- The last entry to the Skydeck is at 9.30 pm
- The supplier strongly recommends that you do not ride 'The Edge' if you have any of the following conditions: fear of heights, fear of enclosed spaces, sensitivity to loud or sudden noises, pregnancy, heart problems, epilepsy.
- Each ticket is valid for one single entry to the Skydeck, however for an extra $5.50 you can upgrade your ticket to a Sun and Stars ticket which includes two visits on two consecutive days.
In the event that a booking is cancelled at any time, a cancellation fee of 20% of the total cost will be incurred.
Get Instant Confirmation
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely