- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Experience the best view of Melbourne
- Optional Upgrade to the Edge Experience - A glass cube which projects 3m out from the building, suspended almost 300m above ground!
- Optional Upgrade: Cocktail in the Clouds - includes entry for 2 adults, 2 cocktails and entry to the VR theatre (must be 18+)
What to Expect
Are you ready to experience the best view of Melbourne?
Located on the southern banks of the Yarra river, the Melbourne Skydeck (previously Eureka Skydeck) is perfectly positioned for 360 degree, floor-to-ceiling views encompassing Melbourne's CBD, sports precinct, Port Phillip Bay, Docklands and everything in between!
Come by day for brilliant views extending to the Dandenong ranges, or by night to see the spectacular Melbourne skyline nightscape.
Note: Enhance your visit with the new, free audio tour available for iPhone from the Apple App Store.
Daily from 12pm to 10pm, last entry 9.30pm
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, this attraction is accessible to travellers with a range of disabilities. You can find out more HERE
Guests 12 years and under require a parent or guardian present. The recommended age for the VR experiences is 8 years.
For general Melbourne Skydeck viewing allow up to 45minutes.
Ultimate Skydeck package allow 2 hours
Thrill Seeker package allow 1.5 hours
Skydeck Adventurer package allow 1.5 hours
MAX VR Experience package allow 1 hour
Voyager Experience package allow 1-1.5 hours
Edge Experience package allow 1-1.5 hours, up to 2 hours during peak time
Plank Experience package allow 1 hour
- The last entry to the Skydeck is at 9:30 pm
- Each ticket is valid for one single entry to the Skydeck
- Tickets are non-refundable or transferable. Tickets booked for a particular date are valid for that day only and cannot be used at any other time. Tickets purchased online must be presented on arrival, either on your smartphone or via hard copy.
- By purchasing this ticket and accepting admission to the Melbourne Skydeck, you do so at your own risk and you hereby release Melbourne Eureka Tower Observation Deck Pty Ltd and the Melbourne Skydeck building owners, lessees, managers and their respective employees, agents and contractors to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the maximum extent permitted by the Fair Trading Act/Fair Trading (recreational Services) Regulations from any loss or damage to you or your property that may occur even if caused by the neglect or fault of any one or more of those parties.
- Please note that due to weather conditions and unplanned maintenance we cannot guarantee all additional experiences will be operating every day.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee exclusive use of experiences.
- Pre-purchase of tickets does not grant express entry into Skydeck or any additional experiences – there may be a wait time for Skydeck and additional experiences on the day of your visit.
- The Supplier strongly recommends that you do not ride 'The Edge' if you have any of the following conditions: Fear of heights, fear of enclosed spaces, sensitivity to loud or sudden noises, pregnancy, heart problems, epilepsy. Theatre – Photosensitive Epilepsy, if you have a history of epilepsy or seizures, consult a doctor before entering theatre.
- Tickets are non-refundable or transferable.
- Tickets booked for a particular date are valid for that day only and cannot be used at any other time.
- Tickets purchased online must be presented on arrival, either on your smartphone or via hard copy.
Reviews for Melbourne Skydeck
Get Instant Confirmation