- National Park entry fees
- Aboriginal cultural centre
- Guided bushwalks (2-hour walking, subject to fitness level)
- Hike to Jaws of Death/ Balconies
- Experience driver-guide
- Air-conditioned mini-coach travel
- Selected inner city pick-up/drop-off points
- Meals - own expense
What to Expect
Enjoy exploring one of the world`s oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges in the heart of Victoria. The Grampians will most definitely take your breath away! Discover these impressive mountain ranges, absorb Aboriginal culture and admire the abundance of wildlife.
On your way to the Grampians, an experienced guide will show you all of the native wildlife that lives in the national park. Keep your eyes out for kangaroos, birdlife, emus and seasonal wildflowers, make sure you have your camera ready to snap these amazing creatures! As we head into the heart of the Grampians National Park we'll make stop at the tourist village of Halls Gap.
The tourist village of Halls Gap is situated in the heart of the Grampians. It boasts plenty of accommodation, eateries and boutique shops. Halls Gap is the perfect place to stay and relax when exploring the national park.
Grampians National Park
The Grampians (or Gariwerd) are a series of majestic rugged sandstone mountain ranges and forests. It is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Victoria and is a great venue for climbing, camping, scenic drives and bush walks. There are a myriad of walking tracks in the park allowing visitors to explore cascading waterfalls, brilliant spring wildflower displays and panoramic views from lookouts. It is also home to an abundance of wildlife.
Visit the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre. This centre brings to life the captivating history, culture and art of the local Aboriginal communities. A hike to the magnificent Jaws of Death and Balconies Lookout will reveal spectacular scenery, as seen in the famous Japanese anime film ‘Princess Mononoke’. We'll then cool down at the base of Mackenzie Falls (alternatively Silverband Falls or Beehive Falls).
On our way back to Melbourne, we'll stop for dinner (at own expense).
- Operates: Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun (Saturday departure is seasonal. Not Operation in Winter)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Meeting point: Regent Theatre, 191 Collins St at 07:25 am (possibility to choose another pickup location in the checkout page)
- Departs: Melbourne 7:30 am (approx.)
- Returns: Melbourne 9:00 (approx.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, warm and cool clothing, rain jacket, camera and a sense of adventure!
The child age for this tour is 6-12 years. These trips require a moderate level of fitness to complete walks and have an element of safety required. Due to the nature of this tour, it's not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under. Children must be supervised at all times and guests are to keep to the marked tracks and designated visitor areas.
- Although every effort is made, the supplier shall not be liable for any illness, injury, damages, loss, delay or failure to join the tour that may occur due to factors beyond our control. We highly recommend all passenger have travel insurance coverage.
- The supplier retains the right to alter routes, itineraries, bus types and configurations, fares adjustments, days of operation or even cancel tours if unforeseen circumstances occur. Other accredited tour operators may be used on some tours.
- The customer shall comply with all Government (Federal, State and Territory) COVID entry restrictions and vaccination guidelines or testing requirements for entry into Australia and/or at the time of travel for tour and transport services. Where the customer is not vaccinated and/or tested prior to departure, the customer will forfeit any and all monies paid and GLT holds the right to refuse to board. Where the customer cancels due to travel restrictions other than vaccination or testing requirements, the operator shall have the discretion to
- (a) offer a refund or credit voucher (to be used at a later time); or
- (b) to forfeit any and all monies paid by the customer.
For the purposes of (a), the operator reserves the right to withhold such a reasonable sum to cover administrative expenses and other losses, dependent on when notice of cancellation is given by the customer.
Child Policy: Child policy for this tour is 6-12 years old. Due to the nature of this tour, it’s not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under. Children must be supervised at all times and guests are to keep to the marked tracks and designated visitor areas.
(a) Flexible Date Changes – unlimited supply of free date changes available up until 7-days prior to departure; or
(b) 2 to 7-days prior to departure:
- we will hold 100% of the deposit paid by you as a credit voucher, valid for redemption within 3-years from the date of purchase
- any credit voucher resulting from cancellation may be applied towards any other tour operated by GLT within Australia; or
(c) 8-days or more prior to departure,
- we will refund the balance paid by you in connection to your booking less any unrecoverable costs; or
(d) failure to board on tour or cancelled within 2-days/48-hrs will result in full fare forfeiture of the ticket price and not eligible for a refund; or
(e) cancellation prior to departure due to you having COVID-19/ “flu-like symptoms”, supported by a medical certificate, we will refund 100% of monies paid by you either directly or via your booking agent.
- Athenaeum Theatre - 188 Collins St Melbourne
- Crown Promenade - 8 Whiteman St Queensbridge St Southbank
- Holiday Inn - 575 Flinders Lane Melbourne
- Ibis on Therry - 15-21 Therry St Melbourne
- Immigration Museum - 400 Flinders St Cnr Market St Melbourne
- Mercure Welcome - 265 Little Bourke St Melbourne
- Newport Bus Interchange - Mason St Newport
- Pegasus Apart Hotel - 206 ABeckett St Melbourne
- Space Hotel - 380 Russell St Melbourne
- The Savoy Hotel - 630 Little Collins St Melbourne
- Windsor Hotel - 111 Spring St Melbourne
- YHA Melbourne Metro - 78 Howard St North Melbourne
Reviews for Grampians National Park & Wildlife Day Tour
Get Instant Confirmation