- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Spend time at Healesville Sanctuary to see native animals & live shows
- Visit the Nobbies Tourist Centre & learn about the region's oceans and wildlife
- Walk the famous Nobbies boardwalk to the blowhole while also seeing spectacular Seal Rock
- Witness the world-famous Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Convenient return transfers from selected Melbourne accommodation
Healesville Sanctuary & Phillip Island Wildlife Park Bus TourGet up close with some of Australia's most incredible wildlife at Healesville Sanctuary then see the famous Phillip Island Penguin Parade on this full day tour.
- Lunch & dinner
What to Expect
After being picked up from your CBD accommodation in air-conditioned comfort with free wi-fi on this full-day tour, you will then explore the world-famous Healesville Sanctuary, followed by the Phillip Island penguin parade, plus more.
The first stop of the day is Healesville Sanctuary, where you can wander at your leisure through the sanctuary, viewing native animals such as koalas, kangaroos, platypus, birds of prey, and more. Then, sit back and enjoy animal education lessons and live shows. You'll also have time to purchase lunch here, with a choice of three different cafes for a variety of options.
Next, you'll head south off the mainland to Phillip Island. Journey to the southwest corner to The Nobbies at Point Grant, a series of rock formations and an important site for Australia's largest colony of Fur Seals, where they come to breed and hunt.
Stop in at the Nobbies Tourist Information Centre, where you can find out all you need to know about the Nobbies Blowhole and Seal Rock precinct. Stretch your legs with a stroll along the scenic boardwalk with ocean views to the Nobbies blowhole and Seal Rock, and just enjoy the spectacular surroundings. The iconic lookout is the perfect place to take some spectacular photos.
The day's final stop (and perhaps highlight) is the world-famous Phillip Island Penguin Parade. Before the penguins come in from a full day at sea, you'll have the opportunity to purchase dinner so you can watch the parade with a full belly.
Phillip Island is home to the largest Little Penguin colony in the world. They begin their journey back to land at sunset, waddling up the sand back to their burrows. Experience the magic of watching these incredible seabirds from viewing platforms and boardwalks. Once they're safely back home, it's time to return you to your Melbourne CBD hotels.
Where we Visit:
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Nobbies Tourist Information Centre
- Nobbies Lookout & Boardwalk
- Phillip Island Penguin Parade
Frequently Asked Questions
Please bring your own water. You will also have opportunities to purchase water on your tour.
The weather can change very rapidly so please check forecasts prior to coming on tour. Maybe bring a jacket as a backup and flat sealed shoes are recommended.
A small day pack bag is all that is permitted on the bus due to space constraints.
- Guests should be ready at their collection point 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Cancellation more than 24 hours prior to a tour departure will result in a full refund of the tour fare. (less credit card fee charged if applicable)
- Cancellation within 24 hours of tour departure or failure to take up a booked tour will result in the full fare being forfeited
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely