- Return transfers from Melbourne (selected pick-up locations)
- 2 hr bay cruise including lunch
- Tasting paddle of beer
- Gondola ride at Arthurs Seat Eagle
Mornington Peninsula Sightseeing & Bay Cruise
Visit all the locals' favourite spots on this comprehensive day tour of the picturesque Mornington Peninsula, including a lunch cruise on the bay.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Join us as we spend the day gazing upon the picturesque Mornington Peninsula coastline, seeing the natural wonders of the area and sample some of the fine produce that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
Start with a stop at London Bridge. It's a wonderous structure and a marvel of nature located at the pristine Portsea Beach. This unique rock formation is a local attraction with an iconic amphitheatre sandstone structure. This is not a sight to be missed and can be viewed from the lookout or from the magical beach it sits upon.
Next is lunch on the water. Savour the moment as we set sail upon Port Phillip Bay and enjoy a hamper lunch on board the ferry featuring delicious regional produce. This 2 hr cruise gives you plenty of opportunities to observe some of the most serene bay views, spot dolphins, and admire clifftop mansions.
After lunch, it's time for a beer! St. Andrews Breweryis set amongst the beauty of what was once a world-class horse training facility. Here we’ll join the locals for a tasting paddle and the chance to watch the brewers crafting and pouring great beers right from their stable doors.
The next stop is Arthurs Seat Eagle.Onboard a state-of-the-art gondola, we’ll fly over the state forest to the highest point of the Mornington Peninsula. The only problem being, you’ll be torn between looking at the breathtaking view across the bay to the city or spotting the wildlife as you soar high above the trees.
Last but not least is a visit to the Peninsula Bathing Boxes, found on beaches from Mount Eliza and Dromana to Rosebud and Portsea. With their bright, vibrant hues, these iconic bathing boxes are a local attraction frequented by all. The renowned beaches where they're located provide a backdrop of crystal blue ocean and a coastline to die for. It's a scene that is definitely Instagram-worthy – no filter needed!
Where we visit:
- London Bridge, Portsea
- Port Phillip Bay
- St Andrew's Brewery
- Arthur's Seat Eagle
- Peninsula Bathing boxes
Mornington Peninsula Sightseeing & Bay Cruise
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
What vehicle operates on the tour?
Your vehicle is a modern, deluxe, airconditioned mini-coach with comfortable seating and large windows for maximum viewing pleasure. The vehicle takes a maximum of 21 guests.
Is there Wi-Fi and/or charging points available?
Free Wi-Fi is available onboard and we have ample mobile charging devices.
What should I bring?
We suggest you bring along appropriate clothing for seasonal weather conditions, a camera for lots of memorable photo’s, a hat & sunscreen for hot, sunny days, a screw-top water bottle and a small handbag for souvenirs.
Can dietary requirements be catered for?
We endeavour to cater for specific dietary requirements where food is included as part of the tour. Please advise us of your requirements at the time of booking.
Does the tour still operate if it's raining?
Our tours operate in all kinds of weather – rain, hail, or shine! We may slightly adjust the itinerary if necessary, to keep you dry or warm but you won’t miss out on anything.
Is there a toilet on the bus?
We don’t have toilets on the bus but don’t worry we make plenty of comfort stops during the day.
Are the vehicles wheelchair accessible?
Our tours are run in 21 seat minibuses which are, unfortunately, not usually wheelchair accessible. In some cases, exceptions can be made so it is best to contact us and enquire about the tour you want to do including the date you would like to do it.
Can children join the tour?
Yes, we are more than happy to accommodate children, however, some restrictions may apply. Children are welcome on all-day tours and we recommend that people travelling with children consider whether the itinerary is suitable, in particular, the activities involved and the duration of the tour to ensure the comfort of small children. For all tour types children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Booster seats can be provided, however, these must be pre-booked at least 72 hours prior to the tour departure date. No prams are permitted inside the vehicle as we don’t have storage space.
- The operator reserves the right to refuse the provision of Services to any person at its discretion and without assigning any reason
- Participants will comply fully with all reasonable requirements and/or directions of, or given by, the operator
- The operator reserves the right to deviate from any advertised route and proceed, return to, or stay at any location for any purpose at its absolute discretion
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
- 100% cancellation fee applies for tours cancelled within 48 hours of departure
- Changes to your booking, including change of date can be made up to 48 before departure free of charge providing availability. No changes can be made within 48 hours of departure
- Within 48 hours you can transfer your booking to another person, however, the operator must be advised of the name change and contact details along with any dietary requirements. The provider will not be held responsible for passengers failing to familiarise themselves with the booking terms and conditions
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Her majesty’s Theatre
- Mail Exchange Hotel
- Regent Theatre
- Travelodge Hotel Southbank