- 3 hours of day bathing time (over 50 globally-inspired spa experiences)
- Express shuttle to and from Peninsula Hot Springs
- Central Melbourne city pick-up / drop-off service
- Bath House entry (excluding "Transport Only" fare type)
- Skip-the-queue priority entry
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Experienced road crew
Spa treatments and wellness activities are extra and can be pre-booked directly with the Peninsula Hot Springs. Please note limited availability, especially during peak season, advantage bookings are required +61 (0)3 5950 8777.
Locker ($8) and towel ($6) hire is available on arrival at reception payable direct
All food and beverages are available for purchase at the Peninsula Hot Springs or you can BYO.
Glass and alcohol are prohibited
Transfer to and from accommodation to the main departure point
Any meals not indicated within the itinerary – at the guest’s own expense
What to Expect
The Peninsula Hot Springs is an award-winning natural hot spring and day spa destination on the Mornington Peninsula, 90 minutes from Melbourne. The thermal mineral waters flow into the pools at this coastal oasis, providing an idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation.
On this tour, experience over 50 globally-inspired bathing experiences including the cave pool, reflexology walk, Turkish steam bath (Hamam), sauna, cold plunge pools, family bathing area, massaging showers and a hilltop pool with stunning 360-degree views of the region. This is an idyllic escape for some much-needed relaxation!
The Bath House has over 50 different bathing experiences available and provides areas suitable for guests young and old. There is also a kiosk available which offers lunches and light morning and afternoon snacks for your convenience. Peninsula Hot Springs is just 90 minutes from Melbourne and can proudly claim to be the first natural hot springs and day spa centre in Victoria — lucky for you, this tour will take you there with plenty of time to enjoy the setting!
Bathing in the hot spring pools is not recommended during pregnancy, or people with heart conditions, hypertension, circulation disorders or diabetes. The Peninsula Hot Springs may ask you to sign a waiver form prior to entry.
NO cash payments – All onsite payments will now be cashless, and where possible, contactless.
Frequently Asked Questions
Regent Theatre, 191 Collins St, Melbourne at 8.20am
Yes. Child ages are 3-12 years, Infant 0-2 years
Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Infant protective seats must be requested.
- Swimwear or bathers & a towel
- Refillable plastic water bottle to stay hydrated
- Dress code swimsuits are required in the Bath House bathing area, rash vests and boardshorts areacceptable
- Footwear: To reduce the risk of slips, thongs (flip flops) are recommended around pools and any wet areas
- We recommend that you bring your own water bottle to drink from during your visit
- Spending money to purchase food & beverages from one of the health choice cafes onsite
- NO cash payments – All onsite payments will now be cashless, and where possible, contactless.
- Although every effort is made, the supplier shall not be liable for any illness, injury, damages, loss, delay or failure to join the tour that may occur due to factors beyond our control. We highly recommend all passenger have travel insurance coverage.
- The supplier retains the right to alter routes, itineraries, bus types and configurations, fares adjustments, days of operation or even cancel tours if unforeseen circumstances occur. Other accredited tour operators may be used on some tours.
- The customer shall comply with all Government (Federal, State and Territory) COVID entry restrictions and vaccination guidelines or testing requirements for entry into Australia and/or at the time of travel for tour and transport services. Where the customer is not vaccinated and/or tested prior to departure, the customer will forfeit any and all monies paid and GLT holds the right to refuse to board. Where the customer cancels due to travel restrictions other than vaccination or testing requirements, the operator shall have the discretion to
(a) offer a refund or credit voucher (to be used at a later time); or
(b) to forfeit any and all monies paid by the customer.
For the purposes of (a), the operator reserves the right to withhold such a reasonable sum to cover administrative expenses and other losses, dependent on when notice of cancellation is given by the customer.
- Bathing in the hot spring pools is not recommended during pregnancy, or people with heart conditions, hypertension, circulation disorders or diabetes. The Peninsula Hot Springs may ask you to sign a waiver form prior to entry.
(a) Flexible Date Changes – unlimited supply of free date changes available up until 7-days prior to departure; or
(b) 2 to 7-days prior to departure:
- we will hold 100% of the deposit paid by you as a credit voucher, valid for redemption within 3-years from date of purchase
- any credit voucher resulting from cancellation may be applied towards any other tour operated by GLT within Australia; or
(c) 8-days or more prior to departure,
- we will refund the balance paid by you in connection to your booking less any unrecoverable costs; or
(d) failure to board on tour or cancelled within 2-days/48-hrs will result in full fare forfeiture of the ticket price and not eligible for a refund; or
(e) cancellation prior to departure due to you having COVID-19/ “flu-like symptoms”, supported by a medical certificate, we will refund 100% of monies paid by you either directly or via your booking agent.
- Regent Theatre, 191 COLLINS ST, MELBOURNE
Reviews for Peninsula Hot Springs Tour From Melbourne
Get Instant Confirmation