- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Visit the colourful & iconic Brighton Beach Boxes
- Enjoy a wildlife park visit and get up close to kangaroos, koalas and other native animals
- Visit the Nobbies Tourist Centre and learn about the region's oceans and wildlife
- Walk the famous Nobbies boardwalk to the blowhole while also seeing spectacular Seal Rock
- Witness the world-famous Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Expert guidance in several languages via your phone, so you don't miss a thing
- Convenient return transfers from selected Melbourne accommodation
Phillip Island Wildlife & Brighton Beach Boxes Bus TourThis tour is perfect for native animal lovers get you up close with kangaroo, koalas, & the famous Phillip Island penguins, while admiring incredible coastal scenes.
- Lunch & dinner
What to Expect
After being picked up from your CBD accommodation in air-conditioned comfort with free wi-fi, you will then explore the famous Brighton Beach Boxes, Phillip Island, and a wildlife park. This tour is perfect for coastal and native animal lovers.
The first stop of the day is the colourful Brighton Beach Boxes. Explore and take amazing photos with your guide of this iconic stop, where you will be on the beach, also witnessing the Melbourne City skyline and taking in the glorious views Port Phillip Bay has to offer.
Next up is a wildlife animal park, where you'll have the opportunity to get up close with many animals, including koalas, kangaroos. You'll also have time at this stop to purchase lunch or snacks to keep your energy levels up.
Afterwards, you'll head out towards The Nobbies at Point Grant, a series of rock formations off the western tip of Phillip Island. It's an important site for Australia's largest colony of Fur Seals, where they come to breed and hunt. Stop in at the Tourist Information Centre, where you can find out all you need to know about the Nobbies Blowhole and Seal Rock precinct.
Visit the Nobbies Lookout to take in the glorious views, then, stretch your legs with a stroll along the iconic Nobbies Boardwalk. This one-kilometre walk offers ocean views to the Nobbies blowhole and Seal Rock. It's the perfect place to pause and just enjoy the spectacular surroundings.
The final stop for the day is the world-famous Phillip Island Penguin Parade. You'll have the opportunity to purchase dinner here so you can watch the parade with a full belly. Phillip Island is home to the largest Little Penguin colony in the world. At sunset, they begin their journey back to land, waddling up the sand back to their burrows. Experience the magic of watching these incredible seabirds from viewing platforms and boardwalks.
Once the penguins are safely back home, it's time to return you to your Melbourne CBD hotels.
Where we Visit:
- Brighton Beach Boxes
- A Wildlife Animal Park
- Nobbies Tourist Information Centre
- Nobbies Lookout & Boardwalk
- Phillip Island Penguin Parade
Frequently Asked Questions
Please bring your own water. You will also have opportunities to purchase water on your tour.
The weather can change very rapidly so please check forecasts prior to coming on tour. Maybe bring a jacket as a backup and flat sealed shoes are recommended.
A small day pack bag is all that is permitted on the bus due to space constraints.
Please also bring your headphones to listen to the audio via your device.
- Guests should be ready at their collection point 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Cancellation more than 24 hours prior to a tour departure will result in a full refund of the tour fare. (less credit card fee charged if applicable)
- Cancellation within 24 hours of tour departure or failure to take up a booked tour will result in the full fare being forfeited
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely