Join this day tour for a chance to meet Aussie wildlife, explore the coastline of Phillip Island and witness the world's tiniest penguins waddle ashore!
Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour Highlights
- Select inner city pick up and drop off points
- Entry into Koala Conservation Reserve
- Coastal beach walk
- Visit Seal Rocks boardwalk and explore The Nobbies Centre
- Small-group tour in air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Experienced professional driver/guide
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Refillable water bottle
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- All-weather warm clothing ie.windbreaker, raincoat
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Small day bag 5-7kg
- Money for snack and meals
- Camera to capture every moment
Customers shall comply with all Government (Federal, State and Territory) COVID entry restrictions and vaccination guidelines or testing requirements for entry into Australia and/or at the time of travel for tour and transport services. Our business is a fully vaccinated workplace.
No photography or filming is permitted at the Penguin Parade. Penguins have sensitive eyes and a bright, sudden flash or unusual light can frighten or disorientate a penguin.
- In the event of rain or inclement weather, your experience will still go ahead, unless contacted by the provider.
The child age for this tour is 0-12. Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Infant protective seats must be requested.
Reviews for Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Adina Apartment Hotel - 189 Queen St Melbourne
- Base Backpackers - 17 Carlisle St St Kilda
- Crown Towers - 8 Whiteman St Queens Bridge St Southbank
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne - Russell St entrance Melbourne
- Immigration Museum - 400 Flinders St Cnr Market St Melbourne
- Melbourne Marriott Hotel - Cnr Exhibition St Lonsdale St
- Pegasus Apart Hotel - 206 ABeckett St Melbourne
- Pullman Albert Park - 63-65 Queens Road Albert Park
- Space Hotel - 380 Russell St Melbourne
- The Savoy Hotel - 630 Little Collins St Melbourne
- YHA Melbourne Metro - 78 Howard St North Melbourne