- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day tour to the stunning Dandenong Ranges & Yarra Valley
- Devonshire tea at a cafe in the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges
- Hop aboard the Puffing Billy steam train for a Coastal ride
- Spend time at Healesville Sanctuary to see native animals & live shows
- Stop at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie to sample some sweet treats
- Convenient return transfers from selected Melbourne accommodation
- Additional chocolate purchases
What to Expect
Take the whole family for a day out in the Dandenong Ranges and Yarra Valley on this exciting day tour that visits some of the most iconic attractions.
After getting picked up in air-conditioned comfort with free wi-fi, you'll drive through the picturesque Dandenong Ranges, stopping at its foothills for tea time and savour the rich flavours of the famous homemade Devonshire tea in the Sherbrooke Forest.
Then *toot toot*, it's time to board the Puffing Billy steam train for a Coastal Ride from Belgrave to Emerald Lake Park through the glorious Dandenong Ranges. This timeless treasure is Australia's premier preserved steam railway and a great way to reconnect with friends and family while you breathe in the fresh air on this historic journey.
Enjoy more connection with nature at the world-renowned Healesville Sanctuary. You can wander at your leisure through the sanctuary, viewing native animals such as koalas, kangaroos, platypus, birds of prey, and more. Then, sit back and enjoy animal education lessons and live shows. You'll also have time to purchase lunch here, with a choice of three different cafes for a variety of options.
The final stop for the day is at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for free tastings and chocolate shopping. Stock up on some sweet treats to take back home for yourself or loved ones.
Where we Visit:
- Dandenong Ranges
- Sherbrooke forest
- Puffing Billy Steam Railway
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Yarra Valley
- Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
Frequently Asked Questions
Please bring your own water. You will also have opportunities to purchase water on your tour.
The weather can change very rapidly so please check forecasts prior to coming on tour. Maybe bring a jacket as a backup and flat sealed shoes are recommended.
A small day pack bag is all that is permitted on the bus due to space constraints.
- Guests should be ready at their collection point 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Cancellation more than 24 hours prior to a tour departure will result in a full refund of the tour fare. (less credit card fee charged if applicable)
- Cancellation within 24 hours of tour departure or failure to take up a booked tour will result in the full fare being forfeited
Reviews for Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Bus Tour
Get Instant Confirmation