- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day tour to the stunning Dandenong Ranges & Yarra Valley
- Devonshire tea at a cafe in the Sherbrooke forest
- Time to stroll around the picturesque Emerald Lake
- Lunch with a glass of wine, & wine tastings at a selected Yarra Valley winery
- Stop at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie to sample some sweet treats
- Convenient return transfers from selected Melbourne accommodation
Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges Scenic Day Tour With LunchSpend a day in the Yarra Valley with a good dose of nature in the Dandenong Ranges followed by wine tasting & lunch at a premier valley winery.
- Additional wine or chocolate purchases
What to Expect
Visit some of the Yarra Valley's finest attractions on this full-day tour departing from Melbourne. See for yourself why the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges are world-renowned for its wine, food, magicaltrees, lakes and scenic rolling hills.
You'll be picked up from your CBD accommodation in airconditioned comfort with free wi-fi for the drive to the first stop at Sherbrooke Forest in the Dandenong Ranges. This is the largest section of the Dandenong Ranges National Park and is home to Sherbrooke Falls, where a creek cascades over moss-covered rocks into a gully below. It's also close to the area's hilltop villages, where you'll stop at one of the cafes for a delicious Devonshire Tea.
Next, you'll visit the beautiful picturesque Emerald Lake, where you can stroll around the beautiful lake and gardens. This is one of the most popular places to visit in the Dandenong Ranges and is an excellent spot for families.
Descend from the mountains into the Yarra Valley, taking the scenic road. Having worked up an appetite, you'll stop at a winery to sample their fine wines, followed by a delicious lunch and, of course, a glass of wine. You'll have the opportunity to purchase extra bottles of wine to take home as well for souvenirs or to remember your trip.
Finally, finish your day in the valley with a stop at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for free tastings and chocolate shopping. It's a perfectly sweet way to end the day before taking the leisurely drive back to Melbourne.
Where we Visit:
- Dandenong Ranges
- Sherbrooke forest
- Emerald Lake
- Yarra Valley
- A Yarra Valley Winery
- Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
Frequently Asked Questions
Please bring your own water. You will also have opportunities to purchase water on your tour.
The weather can change very rapidly so please check forecasts prior to coming on tour. Maybe bring a jacket as a backup and flat sealed shoes are recommended.
A small day pack bag is all that is permitted on the bus due to space constraints.
- Guests should be ready at their collection point 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Cancellation more than 24 hours prior to a tour departure will result in a full refund of the tour fare. (less credit card fee charged if applicable)
- Cancellation within 24 hours of tour departure or failure to take up a booked tour will result in the full fare being forfeited
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely