Experience the thrill of a grey nurse shark dive at one of the most accessible shark dive sites in Queensland.
Grey Nurse Shark Reef Double Dive Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 2 tank double dive to see spectacular Grey Nurse Sharks in their natural environment
- A dive guide with group sizes of approximately 6 divers per guide
- Snacks & water between your dives
- Departs from the meeting point at Shop 11 – 12, The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba QLD
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, and you will need to provide your certification card on check-in.
This is in open water and the crew suggests you consider seasickness tablets to minimize the risk of seasickness affecting your trip. There will not be any rebookings or refunds for being seasick.
The Wharf complex has 4-hour parking available, however, you will need to find suitable parking for the tour you are on as some of the trips will be over 4 hours. There are some unlimited parking spaces available outside of The Wharf Mooloolaba / SEA Life car park, however, please keep in mind especially if you are on an 11:30 am or later trip that parking can get very busy. Please give yourself at least 15-20 minutes for parking. You can find a parking map of The Wharf Mooloolaba here.
Reviews for Grey Nurse Shark Reef Double Dive
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.