- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 1 hr 30 min sunset cruise on Mooloolaba Harbour & Mooloolah River, taking in the stunning sights
- An al carte menu is available to purchase dinner or snacks with options including seafood platters, oysters, scallops, salads, & more
- Drinks available for purchase from the fully licensed bar, including cocktails, beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks
- Departs from the meeting point at The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba
Mooloolaba Sunset CruiseEnd the perfect day in paradise with a sunset cruise on the Mooloolaba waterways.
- Drink purchases from the onboard bar
What to Expect
Twilight has its own special meaning to everyone, and when you're on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast, it means relaxation, fresh local food and crisp, cold drinks.
Unwind and flow into the Mooloolaba evening activities with a cocktail or two and a selection of the catch of the day while gliding effortlessly through the Mooloolah River's magical scenery and incredible sunset.
This cruise offers an al a carte menu, so if you just feel like a snack with your wine, or if you want to go all out on a Seafood Platter, the option is yours. The seafood here on the coast is so fresh you'll think you're in heaven.
The boat picks you up from the Wharf Mooloolaba and takes you out to the river mouth first to enjoy sensational, scenic views right down to Noosa and the headland. It will stop next at the local Mooloolaba fish markets to pick up the fresh catch of the day and then continues on a nice leisurely cruise down through the bottom section of the Mooloolah River, harbour and canals.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the multimillion-dollar views, with informative commentary of the local area. View Steve Irwin's marine research vessel 'Croc One' and glide into the main river and canals to enjoy the sights of the Minyama mansions along Millionaire's Row.
Where we Visit:
- The Wharf
- Mooloolah River
- Mooloolaba Harbour
- Guests should arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- While The Operator always endeavours to take you on your preferred date, if they don't have the required minimum numbers on the day they will call you to reschedule, or where another date is not possible, refund your booking in full
- This activity will normally operate in all but exceptional weather conditions. Fog, mist, drizzle, showers, rain, sleet and windy conditions do not affect the normal operation of the cruises
- All participants must be fully vaccinated and agree to show proof of vaccine status
- Once booked and paid for, all cruise tickets are 100% non-refundable but may be transferred at The Operator's discretion
- Any requests to transfer a booking to another date or time must be made 48 hours prior to the cruise time, are subject to availability on the vessel and are dependent on the promotional price of your booking
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely