- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Dive into a 2 hour whale watching experience like no other on the Sunshine Coast
- Enjoy HD underwater cameras live streaming the whales as they play
- Join the whales in their natural environment and witness breathtaking breaches as they swim and play in nature's playground
- A state-of-the-art underwater hydrophone lets you listen to the whales sing providing a fully immersive experience
- Every seat enjoys uninterrupted ocean views from every vantage point
- An exclusive experience limited to only 20 passengers
- Our skippers know their stuff, so enjoy their entertaining and informative commentary throughout the tour
Mooloolaba Whale Watching 2 Hour ExperienceGet up close and personal with Mooloolaba's majestic marine life
What to Expect
With spaces limited to just 20 passengers per tour, this incredible day out is Mooloolaba's only whale watching experience above and below the water.
This fully immersive experience lets you see, and hear, these beautiful beasts, with the vessel featuring unique, underwater HD cameras that live stream all of the action below right to your seat, while a brand-new hydrophone lets you hear the whales sing as they play.
With the boat's powerful engines and rigid hull design similar to that of offshore rescue vessels, you get to the open ocean quickly, meaning more time for making memories.
The amazing skippers will provide you with entertaining and informative commentary throughout your tour, while you sit back and enjoy breathtaking breaches, loud tail slaps, spy hops and peduncle throws performed by the majestic creatures, all from the comfort of your high back seat that provides safety and comfort.
It doesn’t get any better than this!
- The Coastal Express Whale Watching tour departs daily between June to November from The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, QLD, 4557
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to departure
- Passengers must be 5 years of age or older
- A reasonable level of movement and agility
- All passengers must complete a participation waiver for each guest prior to travelling.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Warm jacket in winter
- To ensure your valuables are kept dry, you can leave any valuable items in secure storage at the Coastal Express office which you can collect after the tour.
- All tours are subject to tide, weather conditions & minimum numbers.
- All passengers must sign our safety waiver prior to boarding.
- All guests must arrive for their tour a minimum of 15 minutes prior to state departure time
- The supplier will not be liable for death/injury to any persons or loss/damage to property under any circumstances.
- The supplier and its staff have the right to refuse any persons participation due to safety concerns.
- All guests travelling must have a reasonable level of movement and agility.
- Any pre-existing injuries or health conditions must be declared prior to travel.
- Should a tour be cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, an open-dated ticket (redeemable for 12 months) will be offered or a full refund rewarded.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit if they give 48 hours or more notice of cancellation.
- All cancellations must be made by phone or email
- Customers who cancel within 48 hours from time of departure will receive a credit to be used within a 12-month period.
- Any no-shows will be not be entitled to a refund.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely