- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- A scenic helicopter flight to Dingo Creek Vineyard, spending a total of 30 minutes in the air (including the return journey)
- A gourmet picnic lunch sitting among the grapevines, including a bottle of premium wine & use of picnic basket & blanket
- Use of noise-cancelling headphones so you can hear the inflight commentary from your knowledgeable pilot
- Departs from the meeting point at Noosa Aerodrome, Lake Weyba Dr, Noosaville
Dingo Creek Vineyard Picnic Helicopter TourFly by helicopter across Noosa & the stunning Sunshine Coast hinterland for an exclusive winery landing & gourmet picnic among the vines.
- Additional wine purchases
What to Expect
This scenic helicopter flight will lift off from Noosa Aerodrome, just 10 mins from the heart of Noosa. It will take you over sandy beaches and across to the rolling hills of the hinterland, where you will make a VIP landing at Dingo Creek Vineyard.
Dingo Creek Vineyard is for those who enjoy the finer things in life. Pouring some of the finest wine in the region, it's nestled on 26 acres in the picturesque Sunshine Coast Hinterland, overlooking green pastures and rolling hills – it's a perfect destination for any occasion.
Your picnic among the vines includes a grazing basket for 2 to share featuring locally cured charcuterie, cheeses, relish, olives, baked pumpkin, hummus, fruit, nuts, crusty bread, and crackers, with triple chocolatebrownie and strawberries to finish. It also includes one bottle of premium wine (choice of wines from the cellar door) and one large sparkling mineral water.
Pick up the basket, wine, and blanket at the cellar door before exploring the vineyard to find your chosen lunch spot and enjoy your foodie delights.
Before you leave, take the chance to purchase another bottle or two from the cellar door to take home with you.
On the return journey home, fly over Boreen Point and the beginning of the Noosa Everglades, a beautiful 74-kilometre wetland that boasts 40% of the country's bird species. Then, follow the coast along Noosa North Shore, admiring the endless stretch of white-sand beach and pristine blue waters, full of marine life, including dolphins, manta rays, whales, and turtles.
Crossing the mouth of the Noosa River, pass the ever-popular Main Beach, plus Dolphin Point and Hell's Gates in the national park. Then continue along the coast of Sunrise and Castaways Beach before returning to the airfield by Lake Weyba.
There are endless photo opportunities along the way to capture these incredible views, so don't forget to bring your camera!
The entire experience is 3 hrs long, including 30 mins of flight time.
Where we Visit:
- Dingo Creek Vineyard
- Boreen Point
- Noosa Everglades
- Noosa North Shore
- Noosa Heads
- Hell's Gates
- Dolphin Point
- Noosa River
Frequently Asked Questions
A hat, shoes (can be thongs), appropriately clothed (preferably your fun pants), camera, phone, water bottle, wallet (if you would like to purchase anything else on the tour) and a smile.
- All bookings require a minimum of 2 passengers
- Payload limits apply to all aircraft. Accurate individual passenger body weights are required at the time of booking. The Operator reserves the right to refuse entry to company aircraft if this information is not provided
- The maximum individual seat weight limit of 130kg applies to all flights
- Infants aged 0-2 years can fly free of charge (FOC) on the lap of a parent or guardian with a maximum of 1 infant per flight (as per CASA regulations)
- Flight routes may take the reverse direction or vary slightly with wind & weather conditions
- All guests will be required to show proof of their COVID 19 vaccinations upon arrival at the vineyard
- No-shows will attract a 100% cancellation fee
- Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of departure will attract a 100% cancellation fee
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days of departure will attract a 75% cancellation fee
- Bookings cancelled 8-30 days prior to departure will attract a 25% cancellation fee
- The company will refund the full amount of the tour if we must cancel due to unforeseen circumstances
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely