Gain a unique insight into the Aboriginal culture and history of the Pilbara through ancient rock art
Rock Art Tour - Nganjarli Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2-hour guided tour through the Murujuga National Park with a Traditional Owner
- View the highest concentration of ancient rock art in the world
- Visit sacred sites & hear traditional stories of the Yaburrara people
- Enjoy a traditional Welcome to Country ceremony
- National Park entrance fees
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Rock Art Tour - Nganjarli
Wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes and a hat. Make sure you put on sun screen, bring a bottle of water and don’t forget your camera!
We will take a minimum of two passengers but can cater for 20 or more.
Yes – we are happy to have families on tour.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone any tour due to unforeseen circumstances, such as road conditions, flooding, mechanical defect, cultural considerations or other reason. In the event of tour cancellation, an alternative tour or full refund for that tour will be offered.
The main Pilbara touring season is in the Australian winter. In Australia’s North West we have a ‘wet season’ from around December through to March and sometimes a bit later, with occasional cyclones bringing heavy rain. It can also be hot during the summer months. However, we operate all year round and adapt tours to the conditions.
Reviews for Rock Art Tour - Nganjarli
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.