Learn more about the underwater world with entry to the Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters interactive aquarium
Irukandji Entry Pass with Upgraded Wildlife Encounters Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Admission to the Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters interactive aquarium
- Entry to the shallow lagoon for an in-water animal interaction with sharks & rays, including shark food
- Choice of upgraded wildlife encounter
- 20-min Zebra Shark Encounter, with wetsuit hire & Wear & Keep souvenir socks
- 20-min Reef Shark Encounter & Feed, with wetsuit hire & Wear & Keep souvenir socks
- Access to hot showers to rinse off & change into dry clothes (BYO towel)
- Interesting & informative animal talks to learn more about the wonderful world of the ocean
- Departs from the meeting point at 2 Jessie Rd, Anna Bay
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Hats, reef-friendly sunscreen, swimwear, cameras (underwater cameras are great!), a change of clothes (t-shirts & shorts or skirts), towel.
Non-reef friendly sunscreen, your own wetsuits and water shoes, pets.
Reviews for Irukandji Entry Pass with Upgraded Wildlife Encounters
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.