- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- 4 hr cruise onboard the premium charter boat, The Crusader III, featuring 3 decks with picture-perfect vistas
- Deluxe 7-course degustation lunch menu showcasing local ingredients, fresh-caught Western Rock Lobster and seafood delicacies
- Welcome cocktail served on arrival, among luxury boats moored in Rottnest’s Thomson Bay
- Premium beverages served throughout the cruise, including Margaret River wines, beers, & soft drinks
- Private chef on deck, with live-action fresh seafood barbecue / open kitchen
- Interactive opportunity (optional) to haul in a cray pot of live lobster, & snap a lobster selfie
- The choice to swim or snorkel off the boat, or laze on a float mat as we drift one of your lunch courses out to you
- Relaxation on board with iconic scenery cruising Rottnest’s coastline and while at anchor in a turquoise Island bay
Luxe Rottnest Island Seafood Cruise
Indulge in an afternoon of luxury with this seafood cruise that includes a 7-course seafood banquet, welcome cocktail & premium beverages, all accompanied by incredible views as you cruise the turquoise waters of Rottnest Island.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Indulge in deluxe dining on the water at Rottnest Island, on a 4-hr Luxe Island Seafood Cruise. Catch your own Western Rock Lobster and enjoy a chef-prepared, 7-course seafood degustation, with unlimited beverages and stunning Island views.
This authentic Western Australian experience is a showcase of Rottnest Island’s unique character, local cuisine, fishing heritage and turquoise waters – all in one deluxe experience, the only one of its kind. It feels just like a relaxed, private dinner party, where, as a guest, you are treated as a friend in your host's house. Add to this a touch of adventure... and a deluxe boat, and you're all set for a magnificent day on the water!
You'll be served an exquisite 7-course menu of local seafood and fresh local ingredients, prepared by a private onboard chef. Take in stunning views as you sip on premium beverages, poured as you cruise. Live the "Rotto life" with a swim off the boat, or laze onboard in a pristine bay.
The tour commences with a welcome cocktail and fruit platter on arrival. Enjoy the first 3 courses as you breathe in fresh Island air, while relaxing on one of 3 decks.
Then, get hands-on experience fishing for one of Australia’s most delicious and sustainable seafoods – Western Rock Lobsters. Learn about these amazing creatures in what is one of the best lobster fishing grounds in the world, before the boat anchors close to shore.
Expect to be mesmerised by Rottnest’s iconic turquoise waters from the most breathtaking vantage point there is – in the water. Nestled in a beautiful bay, you can choose to swim, snorkel or float off one of our mats, as we pass you your lunch! Then, it’s seated white tablecloth dining for main courses.
Deluxe 7-Course Seafood Degustation with drinks, all-inclusive. The menu may have some seasonal variations.
Islander Gin Cocktail infused with garden-grown Rosemary and sweet Pomegranate, with Lemon and fresh Rosemary sprig garnish
Fresh Tropical Fruit Salad Platter
Lush Lemongrass Crab Cakes with Mandurah Blue Swimmer Crab garnished with homemade Pickled Cucumber and a Sweet Chilli Lime Dressing
Barbecued Northwest Skewered Prawns, seasoned in a fragrant Siam inspired Citrus Marinade
Cone Bay Barramundi prepared with Coconut and Lime Ceviche, accompanied by fresh Avocado and Mango Salsa
Seared West Australian Scallops in Citrus, Herb & Garlic Sauce, with a Lemon-infused Local Micro Cresson and Radish Side Salad and fresh, crusty Artisan Bread and Butter
Your freshly caught Rottnest Island Western Rock Lobster cooked on the barbecue in Garlic Butter, served with sweet and sticky Chilli Rice and Citrus Dressed Green Papaya Salad
Lemon Piquant Cheesecake Squares, with Coconut Sorbet and Mint Garnish
- Premium still and sparkling Margaret River regional wines by Howard Park (Petit Jete, Miamup Rose, Miamup Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Noir)
- Quality bottled beers, from craft West Australian brewers - Spinifex and Little Creatures, plus Corona and 150 Lashes
- Selection of soft drinks and water served throughout
The chef can cater for gluten-free and dairy-free guests – please note this in the ‘Special Requirements’ section of your booking – however, as the experience is on a boat with limited cooking facilities, they cannot vary the menu a great deal.
Where we Visit:
- Thomson Bay
- Longreach or Parakeet bay (weather dependent)
Luxe Rottnest Island Seafood Cruise
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Child (5-12 years):
What should I bring?
Camera, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. We suggest wearing comfortable clothing with a warm top, as it can get cool on the water. High heels are not appropriate.
If wanting to swim off the boat, please wear bathers and bring a towel – a swimming waiver will need to be signed on the day.
We travel on the open ocean, so if you suffer from motion sickness, please take medication prior to arriving.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
We can cater for gluten-free and dairy-free guests – please note this in the ‘Special Requirements’ section of your booking. However, please note, as we are a boat with limited cooking facilities, we cannot vary the menu a great deal. If you do have particular dietary requirements, please call us so we can consult with our chef.
We cannot take bookings from guests with anaphylactic allergies, as given our small cooking environment onboard, we cannot guarantee an allergen-free environment.
At least 72 hours notice is required for any special requirements. Notification of food intolerances on the day is unlikely to be able to be accommodated, as logistics are planned well in advance.
- The Company reserves the right to alter future schedules and prices, or substitute one vessel with another if considered necessary, at any time
- The Company reserves the right to refuse Services if it is deemed that a Customer is intoxicated, abusive or threatening any of the Company’s employees, contractors or passengers. No refund shall apply in this case
- If the Customer disregards the dress code or any directions given by the Company’s employees or contractors, it may result in being removed from the vessel or premises. No refund shall apply in this case
- If you choose to swim, you do so at your own risk and only in safe conditions once the crew allow access off the boat. You will be required to read and sign a swimming waiver
- No smoking is permitted onboard any vessels or on the departure jetty
- Guests should arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for boarding
- Any amendments or cancellations up to 14 days prior to the departure date shall be refunded in full
- From 14 days to 72 hours prior to the departure date, 50% ticket price will be refunded
- Cancellations or amendments from 72 hours onwards, or failure to attend will be charged 100% ticket price
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews