- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Full-day guided 4WD tour into the incredible Blue Mountains
- Outside walking tour of the Jenolan Caves area, visiting the Grand Arch, Waterfalls & Blue Lake
- The services of an experienced Certified Outdoor Instructor, who can also teach you some basic survival skills
- Plenty of wildlife encounters, spotting iconic Aussie animals in their natural habitat
- Water & soft drinks
- Convenient return transfers from selected Sydney CBD accommodation
Jenolan Caves & Kanangra Walls Lookout 4WD Day TourVisit one of the most famous Blue Mountains landmarks – the Jenolan Caves, the oldest cave system in the world
- Entry ticket to the caves
Why do we love this
Discover the magical, must-see destination in the World Heritage Blue Mountains. Open every day, Jenolan Caves are the largest, most spectacular and most famous caves in Australia. Plus, they're also the world's oldest cave system, dating back a massive 360 million years.
Travel from Sydney via 4WD along the Greater Blue Mountains Drive, giving you a chance to take in the grand surrounds of this spectacular World Heritage landscape.
When you arrive at the Jenolan Caves area, you'll see the Grand Arch, which actually has a road built through it. Then, take a short guided walk along the Working Waters track to the Blue Lake, a man-made dam initially built to power the lights inside the caves. It's now an important platypus habitat. You'll cross bridges and also see waterfalls on the way. This walk is excellent for bird watching and wildlife spotting.
Next, you'll make your way to see the breathtaking Kanangra-Boyd lookout, which gives you sweeping views of the Kanangra Walls and Mount Cloudmaker. Keep an eye out for soaring wedge-tail eagles!
Best of all, this tour requires no special skills, just a sense of adventure and a curiosity about the world. The 4WD vehicle allows you to get off-the-beaten-track and go places regular tour buses can't access.
Where we Visit:
- Blue Mountains
- Jenolan Caves area
- Grand Arch
- Working Waters track
- Blue Lake
- Kanangra-Boyd lookout
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
There will be some soft drinks or water, but you will need to pack your own food or buy it on the way. There will be breaks every now and then.
Good things come in small packages, which is why the group sizes are small, allowing the Operator to remain flexible as they thread the way through communities without intimidating the locals. On most trips, you'll be part of an intimate group of 4–6 people, though the group sizes are on average 4 people.
These trips are active in nature and primarily based on physical adventures and a hands-on approach to exploring both wild and remote areas. By signing up for this trip, you agree to have made a realistic assessment of your health. You'll be capable of performing the activities described in the itinerary, not limited to walking/trekking for hours at a stretch, climbing stairs, navigating uneven terrain indoors and outdoors, and are generally fit. Regretfully guests who cannot meet these physical requirements on the adventure cannot be permitted to join. No refund will be made for those unable to carry out the activities described in the itineraries.
- The minimum age is 18 years, while the maximum age is 70 years
- Guests are responsible for respecting the authority and following the directions of the Trip Leader and/or tour guides during the adventure
- You are solely responsible for your luggage and property during this trip
- All participants must complete a medical declaration form
The following fees apply on cancellations:
- 2 weeks and over – no charge
- 7 to 14 days – 50 per cent of your fee
- Less than 7 days – full fee. If you have to cancel last minute, your booking may be transferable
- Failure to show for a tour will result in the loss of the full fee
- ALL Sydney CBD ,CITY Hotels
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely