- Up to 15,000 ft tandem skydive
- 60 seconds free fall at speeds over 220km per hour
- Spectacular views of Hunter Valley region, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and NSW's beaches and coastline
- $35 APF Levy included
- Professional instruction & safety briefing
- Jump certificate of your skydive
Skydive Newcastle 15,000ft Tandem Skydiving
Free fall from 15,000ft over the Hunter Valley region, Newcastle and NSW's most stunning beaches.
Buy as a Gift
- You can buy video/photo packages at the venue on the day of your skydive. Photos Only $129 / Photos + Videos $179 / Dedicated $269 / Ultimate $369
WHAT TO EXPECT
No experience is necessary for you to feel the thrill of tandem skydiving. Our team of highly professional and experienced instructors will guide you through everything you need to know before you jump. Experience the ultimate thrill of freefalling at over 220 km/hr for up to an insane 60 seconds, and then float under a canopy for 5-7 minutes soaking up NSW best views before landing at the ONLY heritage-listed dropzone.
Skydive Australia is the largest and most professional skydive company in Australia and was the first company to develop the tandem skydive. Skydive Australia offers thrill-seeking tourists from around the world the perfect excuse to jump out of a plane over 5 of the most breathtaking and unique locations in Australia. It has more than 30 years experience and is regarded as a pioneer in the industry. It now conducts over 100,000 tandem skydives each year. With a 100% commitment to safety.
Our professional and highly experienced instructors are trained to international standards and equipped with the latest parachute technology and back up automatic deployment computers. Between them they have completed over 2,000,000 skydives. At Skydive Australia we pride ourselves in delivering quality and service for our Jump the Beach and Skydive Australia products. We have a great team spirit, we love what we do and we are passionate about making sure our customers have the very best experience on each and every skydive.
Skydive Newcastle 15,000ft Tandem Skydiving
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
How long will my skydive take?
Whilst we endeavour to complete your skydive within 3-4 hours, skydiving can be a full-day activity. Please allow for unforeseen delays due to events such as unfavourable weather and air traffic control.
What should I wear?
We recommend loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate.
What if it's windy or raining?
If the weather is unfavourable on the day of your booking we will reschedule your jump to another date that best suits you.
What if my jump is cancelled?
If we have to cancel your jump due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, your booking will be re-scheduled to another date that suits you.
Is there a maximum weight limit?
Instructors may take individuals up to 115kg, subject to assessment and Safety Officer approval. If 95kg or over, surcharges apply.
Is there an age limit?
By law, the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 12 years old. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present on the day of the jump.
Can I take my camera/go pro up in the aircraft?
Unfortunately not. CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) regulations prevent loose articles being taken up in the aircraft if the door is being opened mid-flight. However, we do offer a full video and photos service for you to choose from.
Can I scuba dive before I skydive?
Yes, but we advise you wait 24 hours after your scuba dive before coming to skydive. You can scuba dive straight after your skydive though so if you’d like to do both and are restricted on time consider booking your skydive first.
- Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer on-site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions. Weight Restrictions and Charges, payable on arrival:
- 95kg - 104.9kg = $50
- 105kg and above = $75
- 110kg and above require an on-site assessment
- In case of any medical conditions or issued please check with your GP is skydiving is suitable
- Cameramen/Tandem Masters are filming in extreme conditions and malfunctions may occur from time to time. Issues of tandem passenger movement, focus, framing, moisture, vibration may result in video and photo content being inconsistent from passenger to passenger.
- Upon a total camera failure, with no usable footage being available from your jump:
- You are entitled to a FULL REFUND of the purchase price of your camera product.
- You may choose to skydive again for the discount price offered at the drop zone.
- Your next camera product will be offered to you free of charge.
- All original footage and photos remain the property of Skydive Australia to use in any promotions or other activities. Video and Photos should be checked upon receipt, and any problems must be reported within five (5) days. After this time the footage may not be available.
In the event that a booking is cancelled, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours before departure: the supplier will assess these cancellations on a case by case basis
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure: 100% of the cost
- Changes to the booking date within 48 hours of departure: $110 fee
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Central Station (outside Wake Up Sydney Hostel) @ 07:15
- Chatswood Railway Station Bus Stop - Stand J @ 07:50
- Marriott Hotel Circular Quay @ 07:45
- Self-drive to Newcastle Dropzone