- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 15-minute scenic helicopter flight over Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Aerial views of the Red Centre
- An experienced pilot who doubles as your tour guide
- Transfers included
- Bookings must include 2 people.
What to Expect
Looking to upgrade your trip to Uluru? Then book this scenic helicopter flight over Ayers Rock! On a helicopter flight, you'll get stunning views of the world's largest rock and experience this massive monolith from a bird's eye view. This incredible natural landmark stands 348 meters tall and 3.6 km wide. It's also 600 million years old! A helicopter ride is the best way to see it!
This particular helicopter tour has a long and distinguished history operating in Central Australia. It offers passengers the highest levels of safety and customer service. Apart from the scenic flights and exclusive charters, the tour also provides transfers, filming, photography, and search and rescue. The pilots, who double as your informative tour guide, have extensive knowledge about the area and are happy to answer any questions you might have during your flight!
The vast open plains and great distances between the amazing features of Central Australia make touring by helicopter the perfect choice. If you would like to tailor-make a tour to your needs, the pilots are more than happy to speak directly with you. Whichever tour you decide on it will be an experience you will never forget!
Frequently Asked Questions
The tour takes off from the Airport, about a 10-minute drive from the town centre.
The tour will pick you up and drop you off from your accommodation in the Ayers Rock resort.
Wear something comfortable, bring a bottle of water and don't forget a fully charged camera!'
The total tour time specified under each tour - is from pickup to drop off.
For the purpose of safety during your flight and to maximise your comfort and experience any customers weighing 90kg or more is advised to contact us prior to booking their flight. Passengers weighing 120kg or more may incur additional charges and are required contact prior to booking.
The tour requires a minimum of two passengers for a tour to go ahead - however, if we can add single bookings to existing bookings.
- There is a 2 person minimum for this tour
- Feel free to bring water with you
- Your flight will begin approximately 20-30 minutes after your pickup
- Your tour will take approximately 1 Hour 30 minutes to complete from pickup to drop off
- For the purpose of safety during your flight and to maximise your comfort and experience any customers weighing 90kg or more is advised to contact us prior to booking their flight. Passengers weighing 120kg or more may incur additional charges and are required contact prior to booking.
- Cancellation or any change to your booking outside 24 hours from the pickup time will allow a full refund. Any cancellation or booking amendment within 24 hours from the pickup time will incur a forfeit for the full amount as we have already allocated resources
Reviews for Uluru (Ayers Rock) Scenic Helicopter Flight - 15 minutes
Get Instant Confirmation