- 2 individual half-day tours:
- Uluru Sunrise & Field of Light, including a warm beverage
- Uluru Sacred Sights & Sunset, including wine and canapes
- Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Fee valid for 3 consecutive days
- Return transfers from selected Uluru accommodation
- Experienced Driver Guides
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
Wiru Sightseeing 2-in-1 Pass – Uluru–Kata Tjuta National ParkSee the incredible colors of the Red Centre and Uluru with this 2-in-1 pass that gives you both a sunrise and sunset experience, plus the chance to explore the spectacular Field of Light.
- Meals other than listed
What to Expect
See the awe-inspiring and world-famous Uluru in 2 different lights with the Wiru Pass that gives you an in-depth understanding of this natural wonder. Plus you’ll get to see it bathed in the golden glow of both a sunrise and a sunset – both are once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Start the day off right with the Uluru Sunrise & Field of Light. There is nowhere else in the world you can experience something quite like this. Internationally acclaimed artist Bruce Munro is noted for his immersive site-specific installations that employ light to evoke an emotional response. Inspired by a trip to Uluru over 27 years ago, the Field of Light is his largest installation to date, with more than 50,000 slender stems crowned with radiant frosted-glass spheres. It is truly a magical sight to behold. You’ll enjoy a private dune-top viewing in the darkness before dawn, accompanied by a warming cup of tea, coffee, or hot chocolate. You can also wander among the lights, taking in their beautiful colours. Then, watch as the dawn creeps across the desert plain and lights up Uluru, with Kata Tjuta behind you.
The other tour is the Uluru Sacred Sights & Sunset. Visit Uluru - Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre, where there is time to purchase some locally made Aboriginal art and learn more about the Western Desert region. Then, travel in the comfort of your coach around the base of Uluru with your Driver Guide who will provide details on its incredible history. You’ll be fascinated by the Aboriginal stories that go back many thousands of years. Take a short walk to the Mutitjulu Waterhole, admire Aboriginal Rock Art while listening to stories of traditional Anangu life, and hear the Tjukurpa (story) of Kuniya and Liru. Your afternoon concludes with an iconic Uluru sunset, accompanied by nibbles and sparkling wine. As the sun sinks over the western horizon the evening sky brings out the many shades of colour for which Uluru is famous. Don’t forget to take your camera!
You'll have 2 consecutive days from the start of your first tour to join the 2 experiences one time each. While this offers the freedom to travel on the day of choice, it is recommended to book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
Where we visit:
- Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Field of Light
Frequently Asked Questions
We suggest you bring enclosed walking shoes, sunglasses, a hat, sunscreen, a water bottle that holds 3 litres, and warm layers in cooler months. You'll also want to bring money for lunch and souvenirs.
We are more than happy to accommodate children; however, some restrictions may apply. There is no minimum age on the day tours, however, we do recommend that people travelling with children consider whether the itinerary is suitable, in particular the activities involved and the duration of the tour, to ensure the comfort of small children. For all tour types children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
On the day tours, the fleet can vary, and mini-coaches are sometimes used to accommodate smaller groups. These mini coaches do not have a restroom or reclining seats. However, regular stops are made so you can access facilities.
- The operator reserves the right to cancel tours and amend prices, itineraries and days of operation as required. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport
- Any personal expenses incurred by a client as a result of any delay, alteration or curtailment of any tour, whether caused by flooding or any other causes are the responsibility of the client
- Refunds are not available for wet weather or changing weather conditions
- Clients are strongly advised to take out travel insurance
- The operator reserves the right to refuse to carry anyone if it is felt the individual cannot cope with the requirements of coach tour travel and who may require services and facilities that the operator\s cannot guarantee will be available
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
Should you wish to cancel your tour, the following cancellation fees will apply.
- Within 48 hours of the departure date – 50% of the tour price
- Within 24 hours of the departure date or no show – 100% of the tour price
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely