- Door-to-door transportation
- Guided tour of Sofia in English
- Folklore evening with entry and 3-course menu (a glass of wine is also included)
- For larger groups or guidance in other languages, please contact us for a price offer
Sofia By Night Tour With Folklore Dinner & ShowTour Sofia by night and see the main tourist attractions without the crowds!
What to Expect
Tour Sofia by night and see the main tourist attractions without the crowds and enchanted with a different light. Enjoy delicious Bulgarian dishes in combination with spectacular folklore performance.
After being pickup from your hotel you will be driven to Alexandar Nevski Cathedral – the biggest Orthodox basilica in Bulgaria and one of the most notable symbols of Sofia. It is the starting point of the guided walking city tour.
The route transects the compact and colorful city center and passes by the Holy Synod, St. Sofia Church, the Monument of Alexander II, the Parliament, the Russian Church St. Nicolas, the former King’s Palace, the Presidency, St. George Rotunda and St. Nedelia Church. From here you will be transported to one of the most famous restaurants in Sofia to taste typical Bulgarian food (3-course menu) and enjoy exhilarating (why not even join) Bulgarian dances named Hora.
Additional information: If you are vegetarian or have a special food requirement please let us know.
Meeting point, pick-up, and drop-off: Door-to-door services with pickup and drop off from your accommodation in Sofia.
- Traventuria Ltd. shall not be held liable in cases of “force majeure” circumstances, herewith described as events which we or our subcontractors cannot predict or avoid, such as terrorist activity, strike, war or threat of war, riot, civil strike, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire, road accidents, traffic jams, vehicle breakdown, etc. Traventuria Ltd. will act and do whatever is possible to the best of its abilities in order to minimize the impact on the clients’ journey in such cases.
- Claims for missed flights, only partially or totally unused other services as a result of such circumstances will not be acknowledged in such cases.
- All cancellations should be made in writing to Traventuria Ltd. on our corporate email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations advised verbally to a company staff (i.e. drivers, tour guides, resort representatives) or in writing to other email addresses will not be considered as valid.
- The following cancellation charges (as a percentage of the total cost, but not less than the deposit) apply for cancellations made by clients for services in Bulgaria, booked through Traventuria Ltd.:
- > 30 days – 30%
- 29 – 15 days – 50%
- 14 – 9 days – 70%
- 8 days or less – 100%
- The following cancellation charges (as a percentage of the total cost, but not less than the deposit) apply for cancellations made by clients for services outside Bulgaria, booked through Traventuria Ltd.:
- > 41 days – 30%
- 40 days or less – 100%.
- For bookings, where a flight ticket is included, the clients should pay the charges levied by the airline concerned.
- If a ground service provided by Traventuria Ltd. is omitted by a client (e.g. transfer, tour, etc.) due to last-minute illness, flight cancellation, etc. this is considered “no-show” and no refund will be made.
- The same rule applies if a client decides to leave the holiday before its end. We will issue all the required documents, verifying the cancellation, which you can use for your insurance company.
Reviews for Sofia By Night Tour With Folklore Dinner & Show
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely