- Food (meat and vegetables)
- Unlimited drinks (draft beer, wine, oolong tea, cola, orange juice, or isotonic drink)
- Courtesy transportation service
Traditional Kyoto BBQ with Option to Harvest Fruits and VegetablesVisit a 100-year-old folk house, harvest fruits and vegetables from the farm, and enjoy a BBQ in the Japanese-style garden.
What to Expect
On this tour, you will visit a 'Kominka' (Japanese folk house) and harvest home-grown fruits and vegetables from the farm. Afterwards, you get to eat what you pick! The tour will throw a BBQ in the Japanese garden. You'll get to grill and taste premium branded Kyoyo beef and pork, fresh scallops, and the vegetables you harvested! It's an immersive cultural experience.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Meeting point: JR Yamashina Station / 29-2, Ansyu-Minamiyashikicho, Yamashinaku, Kyoto, Kyoto 607-8011
- Access: A 7-minute by car from JR Yamashina Station or Keihan Keishin Line Keihan-Yamashita Station
- Language support: English, Chinese (menu only)
- Free Wi-Fi
- You may not be able to harvest depending on the time of year. In that case, an outdoor tea ceremony will be held instead
- A courtesy transportation service is available
The tour's advertised price and net rate does not include the Japanese Consumption Tax.
- 7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
- 3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
- The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
- Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation
- The cancellation fee includes handling charges
Reviews for Traditional Kyoto BBQ with Option to Harvest Fruits and Vegetables
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely