- Kaiseki-ryori, a multi-course Japanese meal
- Traditional tea ceremony
- Visit the 100-year-old folk house with Japanese-style gardens
Japanese Food and Tea Tour in KyotoEnjoy the local cuisine of Kyoto in a 100-year-old house surrounded by Japanese gardens.
What to Expect
On this tour, you will experience the authentic culture of Kyoto by visiting a 'Kominka' in the town with a 100-year-old history. 'Kominka' is a traditional Japanese-style house. The tour will take you to one called KIYA, which has been renovated into a Japanese restaurant. Bring your camera so that you can take pictures of the historic building!
At the Kominka, you have the chance to enjoy a Kaiseki-ryori, a Japanese multi-course meal. Afterwards, you have the option to participate in a traditional tea ceremony that's prepared at your table. The instructor will even teach you how to make matcha tea! Save room for dessert — there will be an assortment of classic Kyoto-style sweets. Yum!
Frequently Asked Questions
JR Yamashina Station / 29-2, Ansyu-Minamiyashikicho, Yamashinaku, Kyoto, Kyoto 607-8011
- Our advertised price and net rate does not include the Japanese Consumption Tax.
- 7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
- 3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
- The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
- Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation
- The cancellation fee includes handling charges
Reviews for Japanese Food and Tea Tour in Kyoto
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely