- Professional guide
- Tour of Tulum archeological site
- Delicious Tacos and fresh juice
- Melipona Maya Bee Foundation
- Cenote Swim and Relax
- All entrance fees
- Quality Urban Bike and helmet
- Water and snacks
Classic Tulum Bike Tour
Come and discover Tulum and its numerous amount of natural attractions and local life with an exciting bike tour
Buy as a Gift
- Any activity that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks or coffee
- Towels and wet bags
Why do we love this
If you are comfortable on a bike, this city bike tour is perfect to explore Tulum!
The tour is 18 km (11 miles) long with flat terrain and several stops to enjoy the view.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Join us and let us guide you to explore enchanting clifftop ruins, wonderful beaches and cenotes, local culture and history and the typical gastronomy of this characteristic town.
The perfect way to explore Tulum as an insider is by bike. Indeed, we offer an enriching tour where you can immerse yourself in the art, culture, history of Tulum while having fun by visiting the ancient Maya ruins, jumping in the blue waters of a cenote, trying delicious local tacos in the heart of the town. Moreover, this is an amazing opportunity to learn more about Mayan beliefs, traditions, wonderful tales and their interesting beekeeping. Our expert guides have in common their passion for history, nature, bike and they will also give you precious tips to find the best street food, mojitos, ice-cream and music in town.
Our bike tour will start at 7:45 a.m. from Mexico Kan Tours. In this way, we will arrive early at the ruins by bike before they get crowded to enjoy the unique and spectacular view of the ocean and temples. As you can imagine, Tulum is a charming location that you should definetly visit! Indeed, one of our expert and professional guides will show you splendid locations and sites of ancient Tulum to discover its secrets and reasons behind the structures.
Then, our epic journey will continue by going back to the town to savor excellent local tacos accompanied by delicious fresh juice. After this culinary stop, we will guide you through the streets of Tulum where you can fully immerse yourself in the local culture and history by discovering the daily life of local inhabitans, new places to drink a coffee or eat and do some shopping. But the adventure doesn't stop here!
We will continue our tour heading towards an original Mayan bee farm where you will have the unique chance to be introduced to Mayan bee keeping without any danger. This farm is committed to restore the collection of honey into the local economy.
After this incredible and enriching ride, we will have a deserved refreshing rest in local cenotes for jumps and a regenerating swim! Finally, we will come back to our meeting point at 1:30 pm where our memorable adventure will end.
During the tour you will have several intervals of max. 20 minutes to enjoy the experience to the fulliest and you will cycle on a comfortable urban bike.
We would like to recommend to bring with you:
- Comfortable clothes and sport shoes (closed sandals ok)
- Bathing suit, sun glasses, towel, camera, hat
- Sun protection (bio degradable, but preferably clothes to aid with sun protection)
- Insect repellent (eco friendly)
- Some cash
Classic Tulum Bike Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
NOTE: Please note that there are no ATM machines in the area, nor do any of the vendors accept credit cards.
The guides appreciate tips for great service, and you are sure to leave with many great memories!
Each tour should be booked by leaving a deposit to the receptionist in cash or through PayPal.
- In case of cancellation with more than 48 hrs. before the pickup, we won't charge anything and will give you back
- your deposit.
- In case of cancellation between 24 and 12 hrs. before the pickup, Mexico Kan Tours will keep your deposit.
- In case of cancellation with less than 12 hrs. before the pick up or in case of no show we will charge you 50% of the total amount of your tour in order to pay for the costs already made.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions